Chapter 15- Placing A Call To Last Expected Person

Moly took a deep breath as she tried to think of something to do. "You weren't here when I knocked, so I thought I'd let myself in" the man said. "What are you doing here?" Molly asked. She hadn't seen the men since they had been at the bar days ago and she had hoped they had found someone else to try and frighten.

"Just came to see how your father was. I heard my friend at an accident. Such a shame. It's not nice to see someone you care about get hurt" he said and Molly's face went white. She had forgotten what he had said to her. "Oh my God. You had my father hurt" Molly said as her body shook with the realization.

When she had seen Zé at the hospital she had assumed it was Cristiano that had her father beaten up. She had thought he was in hospital because she refused to have the footballer's baby. "Now I wouldn't be going around saying things like that Molly" the man said as he walked towards her. "Why would you do such a thing?" Molly whispered. "I want my money. And I thought your parents needed an incentive to pay me back" he said as he touched her cheek with his finger. Molly jumped back at his touch and the man laughed.

"You are a lovely young girl Molly. It's such a shame who your parents are" he said. "If you give them time I'm sure they can get you your money" Molly said as she watched the man slowly walk around her. "Ever heard the saying time is money" he whispered into her ear sending a cold shiver down her spine.

"You bastard" she shouted and a hand covered her mouth. "Such language from such beauty won't be tolerated, Ms. Williams" he said as his arm held her close to him. She felt his finger touch her skin. "Tell your parents that I want my money" he said letting her go. The other two men stood up off the couch and walked out the door. "And if they don't get your money" Molly whispered. "It won't be your father that will get hurt. A debt is a debt. I always recover. Even if it means hurting a beautiful thing" he said kissing Molly's cheek.

Molly stood frozen to the spot as she watched him walk to the door. "There is one thing I might be willing to take instead of the money" he said turning to face Molly. "What?" Molly asked a sick taste forming in her mouth. "You. I'm sure I could think of a use for you" he said and left banging the door after him.

Molly rushed to the kitchen sink and spent the next few minutes getting sick. Her whole body shaked at what just happened. He had been in her home. He wanted her. "Oh God" Molly said. What was she to do? She ran to her bedroom and found things messed up. Not alone had they broken in but they had rummaged through her belongings too.

Molly pulled out her dresser drawer and found the piece of paper she was looking for.

She dialled the number and tried to compose herself. "Hello" the voice at the other end of the phone said. Molly bit her lip. "Hello" rang through the phone. And Molly stayed quiet. "I'm hanging up now" the voice said. "Wait. It's me" Molly said quickly afraid he was going to hang up.

"Molly" the guy said. "I. I...." she said tears falling down her face. "Where are you?" he asked. "My place" she whispered. "Stay there. I'll be there in 40 mins" he said. Molly looked around her thrashed room. "No. Met me at the chipper across the road" she said and hung up.

Molly grabbed a bag and started throwing clothes into it. Thank God Sarah wasn't here. Her roommate was in San Francisco meeting her new employers. Sarah was off to America in a few weeks to start a new life away from England.

As she sat at the window of her local takeout with a can of cola in her hand, Molly watched as a few cars passed in the late night. She had looked around to see if the three men were watching her but she
couldn't tell.

She grabbed her bag and walked out the door when she saw a car pull up. A car she figured he would have.

Molly opened the door of the car and slid into the seat. She looked straight ahead not daring to look at the driver. He pulled away from the kerb and Molly watched as he drove to a nearby cark park. He switched off the key and held the steering wheel. Molly felt him looking at her and turned to face him.

"What happened? Cristiano asked. And Molly turned her head to look out at the empty but lit up car park "Molly" Cristiano said and his hand touched her shoulder. Molly shrugged it off and placed her head in her hands.

Cristiano watched as she sat in his car crying. He hadn't expected to hear from her tonight. When his phone had rung, he had cursed at been woken at 2 in the morning. But when she had spoken, a terrible feeling appeared in his stomach. At that feeling was not about to disappear now that she was sitting in his car. Something had happened and he needed to know what. She looked so frightened.

"Molly what happened? Is your Dad alright?" Cristiano asked. "This whole thing is a mess" she said resting her head against the head rest.

"Apparently your not the only one able to break into my home" she said. "Who? Did they hurt you?" Cristiano asked flicking on the car light to see if she was hurt. "Like you care" Molly said. "For the last time. Just tell me what the fuck happened Molly" Cristiano said loudly making Molly jump a little. His mind was racing about what could have happened to her.

"I came home to find my door slightly opened. I thought it was you coming to yell at me. They looked like they did this sort of thing everyday. He asked how my father was" Molly said wiping her cheek with her sleeve. "Tony" Cristiano said. "How do you know his name? I didn't even know his name" Molly said. "It doesn't matter" he said. "Yes it does. Why are you so interested in my life?" she asked.

"You know why" he said. "You want me to have your child" she laughed. "You know in under two weeks I've had two guys wanting me for my body. Who knew I could be so popular" she said.

"What do you mean two?" Cristiano asked. "Well apparently if Tony" she said and turned to face Cristiano "doesn't get his money then my Dad won't be the only one to get hurt" she said.

"Did he hurt you?" Cristiano asked and Molly shook her head. Cristiano let out the breath he had been holding and placed his hands on the steering wheel.

"He said there was one thing, he take instead of his money. Me" she said and looked out the opposite window.

"He reckons he could find plenty of uses for me" Molly said and Cristiano held the steering wheel hard.  

Should she have called Cristiano?