Chapter 59- Kiss And Make Up

Cristiano reached over and grabbed a washcloth, got it wet, and started running it over her body. He softly caressed the back of her neck and the top of her shoulders. She hummed as gently massaged her with the wet cloth in the warm soapy water.

Molly leaned slightly forward and his hands slid lower down her back, rubbing along her spine. "Feel nice?" he whispered. "Yes" she said as he moved his hands back up to her neck. "I think my back is clean enough" she said. "You want to get out?" he asked disappointed. "No just pointing out that there's more to me than my back" she said. "You want me to wash all of you?" he asked. "If you would like?" I asked. "I might just" he said.

He pulled her closer to him and ran the cloth down the front of her chest. He lightly stroked her throat and dipped lower to begin rubbing along the tops of her breasts. Cristiano listened to her soft moans as his hand moved his hand back and forth across the tops of her breasts. He moved in circles around her breasts and she moved against him.

He eased the washcloth down her stomach, running over it slowly over hip and along her raised thigh. He moved the cloth back up to her stomach and she whimpered with disappointment. Molly wanted him to touch her. He had been so close to where she wanted to be touched.

"Molly" he whispered. "Don't stop" she murmured and he kissed the back of her neck. He ran the cloth to her sex and Molly moaned at the touch. She let her legs fall apart as he gently ran the cloth up and down her sex.

He threw the washcloth to the end of the tub and moved both his hands up to her breasts. He
leaned her forward and kissed up her spine as his cupped her breasts. He kissed her neck and shoulders. He tenderly squeezed each one of her nipples and she let out a moan.
Cristiano could feel her body against him. He wanted her so much.

His hand steadily slid down her stomach. Molly closed her eyes as his hand slid further down her stomach.

He ran a finger along her clit and she spread her legs further apart. "Molly" he said. He needed to know she wanted to be touched. "Touch me" she whispered and he began moving his hand. Her breathing was slow.

"Ohhh," was all Molly could manage and he slipped a finger into her. ""Oh God" she said as he started to move his finger in and out. "Don't stop" she said and he took her nipple between his fingers and tugged as Molly gripped the edge of the bath.

Molly couldn't think about anything only the pleasure running through her body. "Oh Lord" she moaned. Her legs began to quiver and she shattered.

"You ok?" he asked stroking her head. "Your legs diffently aren't the only talented part of you" she laughed. "Good to know you like" he said.

Molly suddenly got up splashing water everywhere. "What are..." he said as she flipped around and gently re-positioned herself so she was straddling him. "Hi" she smiled. He moved his finger along her cheek and ran his thumb along her lip.

"I don't want to fight anymore" he said. "Don't tell me what to do so" she said. "I won't. I'm sorry" he said and she rolled her eyes at him and laughed.

Seeing her beautiful hazel eyes looking at him, he knew he had to have her closer to him. Cristiano cupped Molly's face in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead. She rested her arms on his shoulder and he leaned in closer and brushed his mouth her hers. The kiss was slow and soft.
They hadn't kissed like this in days. He had missed her lips. He held her head with his hand as her tongue parted to allow him access.

His hands left her the back of her head and moved down her back. His hand slid onto her waist. Molly ran her arms down his shoulders and all over his toned chest. Their lips never parting.

He moved her ever so slightly and she gasped and arched her back in pleasure as he entered her. He held her close as they slowly rocked back and forth, letting the pleasure build slowly. Molly's head moved from his lips as she moved her fingers into his hair. He lowered his mouth to her breast and took it in his mouth. "Oh Cris" she roared as she rock faster onto of him. Water splashed as they moved.

"Molly" he said taking her lips again. He could feel she was so close. And he gripped her waist and moved them faster and faster until they both shattered. Molly fell forward onto his chest as her body shaked from pleasure. They both panted and he laughed. When she raised her head, he stroked her cheek with his finger. "So much for no sex" she grinned. "You started it" he said. "So I let you finished it" she laughed and he kissed her again.

"We should get out" she said when they broke apart. "Don't want you to get cold" he said. "I'm sure you could warm me up" she smirked. He rested his forehead against hers. "You'll be the death of me" he said. "Something tells me you wouldn't complain about that" she said scooting off him.

They stood and he helped her out of the bath. He grabbed one of her fluffy towels and pulled her into his chest as he wrapped it around her body. He caressed her cheek and lifted her chin until their noses almost touched.

"I couldn't complain about you at all" he said staring into her eyes. "Expect when I'm been annoying" she said. "It's part of your charm" he smiled. "Let's get this place cleaned up and I'll show you some of the rest of my charm" she said. "Oh really" he smirked. "I meant how good a cook I am" she smiled.

"I'm liking baths a lot more" he said and threw a towel on the floor to wipe up the water that had splashed out of the bath. "Baths and afternoon sex. Wow you're liking a lot lately" she said as she tugged her hair and let it fall onto her shoulders.

"Molly" he said turning to face her. Her lips were red and swollen and he smiled at how gorgeous she looked. "Yes" she smiled.

"Nothing. Let go get something to eat" he smiled deciding not to do anything to ruin this day.