Chapter 63- Friends

"You know I've heard you're a fantastic artist yourself" Sergio said as we admire the Sleeping Beauty painting. "How do you know that?" Molly asked. "Cristiano told us. I still have to see some of your work to know for certain though" he grinned. "And you listen to everything he says?" she asked.

"Only when he's talking about you" he smiled. "Does he talk about me a lot?" she asked and he shrugged. "When I ask him about you" he said shyly. "I hope you aren't as annoying as he can be" she laughed. "Hell no. I did bring you here without fighting" he said looking around the Prado Museum in Madrid.

"And I did offer to be your tour guide around the city" he said. "I might even take you up on that offer. If you don't annoy me" she said. "I'd like that" he smiled as they continued to admire the other paintings. "One thing you should know though" he said and she turned to look up at him. "What is that?" she asked. "If you can still manage to stick around Cristiano then you don't have to worry about me annoying you" he smirked. "Is that a fact" she said. "Oh it's well known" he laughed. "Well I managed you and Pepe today ok" she said.

The day had been a lot of fun. Molly had been nervous about stepping in for Jorge but Pepe had made her feel less nervous. And Sergio had spent the day trying to make her laugh. She had ended up having lunch with the two of them and Ana. When Molly mentioned she hadn't been to any of the museums in the city, Sergio suggested they all go after lunch. She couldn't refuse since he looked so keen to show her and to hear about her thoughts.

"You hungry?" he asked. "No I'm fine. But I should have a look around the shops before I head home" she said. She only had a small lunch since the sun had been making her less hungry lately.

"Women and your shopping" he joked. "Depends what they are buying" Iker said coming up behind them. "Oh and what does Sara buy?" Sergio smirked and Iker blushed a little. Iker had been bored and had phoned Sergio who suggested them at the museum. "You and Iker should set up a tour business if the football thing doesn't work out" Molly joked. "It better work out then Business with him urgh" Iker said.

"So do you like Madrid over Manchester?" Sergio asked. England was her home but there was too much memories and not all good ones Molly thought. "There football team is better" she smirked. "I'll tell Ronaldo you said that" Sergio said. "Hey I can't help it if Atletico is better than United" and Iker laughed at the look that was on Sergio's face. "She's good this one" Iker said.

"Why does Cristiano keep you around?" Sergio asked and Molly's stomach dropped. "You'd have to ask him" she sighed. "Stick to annoying Ronaldo and leave your friends alone" he said and she smiled. She couldn't really be friends with them could she? Of course she couldn't. As soon as she hands a baby over to Cristiano she'll be a distant memory she thought. "It's nice to see that you've stopped sulking after losing the bet" she said.

"I wasn't sulking" he groaned. "You were, but the important thing is when do I get to drive that car of yours?" she asked. "When I find out from Ronnie if you can drive" he mumbled. "Pepe warned you not to make bets with me. And I'm a very good driver. Oh and he's never seen me drive so there's no point in asking him" she said.

She said goodbye to Iker and Sergio and headed to the shops. She had sent a text to Jorge earlier to tell him she'd tell him about the day later in the evening or in the morning. She had picked up a few dresses and went to find a magazine to read later in the night. Although Cristiano was coming back today and she doubted she'd be getting any sleep.

"Gracias" she said handing some money over to the cashier. She noticed a paper and frowned.

Picking it up, she read it. Her mind starting racing. Is this really happening?

"Óle Molly" Dolores smiled as she walked into the living room of Cristiano Madrid home. "Where have you been?" Cristiano suddenly appeared. "Hello to you too" she sighed. Why the hell did she come back here?

"Glad today went well" Jorge said. "Ya me too. I'll tell you about in a minute. I just want to change" she said making to move. "You didn't answer my question" Cristiano said grabbing her arm. "I was with Pepe at the club. Then I went to lunch with him, Ana and Sergio. Then I went shopping. I'll give you my schedule from now on if you like" she said. "Ever hear of answering your phone or telling someone where you were" he asked.

"I told Jorge" she said and Cristiano turned to look at his agent who just shrugged. "And as you can see I'm still in one piece. Now stop let go of my arm so I can go and change" she said. She wasn't in the mood for a fight. Not now.

Especially not now she thought.