Chapter 40- Let Me

"How was the concert?" Cristiano asked Nuno as he took a seat at the kitchen table. "Really good. Pity we came back from the hotel early though" Nuno sighed. Elma and Nuno had stayed in Manchester after the concert last night.

Cristiano had declined to go with them as he knew his mother was always not going to be at the house. He knew he and Molly would be alone. Something he was very glad about now. If Elma had heard the scream that came from Molly's mouth last night the Cristiano wouldn't be breathing right now, he thought.

He had been so stupid. He hadn't thought that Molly would feel nervous been touched.

"Everything ok last night?" Elma asked as she took a seat next to her brother. "Is Molly coming down for lunch?" Nuno asked. "She said she'll have something later. She's getting dressed. It's been a while since she was still in her pjs at lunch time. Did something happen last night?" Elma asked again and Cristiano dropped his fork.

"Nothing" he said. "What happened Ronaldo?" Elma asked and he picked up the fork. "Molly has been different the last few days since the day of yours and Zé's childish food fight" Elma said. "She probably didn't sleep well" Cristiano shrugged.

After Molly had left him standing alone in his bathroom, he had decided not to follow her. He knew that Molly and Elma had talked about that day in the doctor's office, but he felt Elma hadn't seen how scared she had been.

When he awoke from his two hour sleep since that was all his mind would allow him. He got dressed and went to her room. He didn't want to knock in case she was sleeping, so he decided to just seek a peak and leave. Expect when he tried to open the door, he couldn't. She had locked the door. She had never done this. He hoped she hadn't done anything stupid and the relief that swept his body when he saw the kitchen had been cleaned. He knew she had left her room.

"Hello" Elma said as she clicked her fingers in front of his face. "What happened?" Elma asked. "She told me what happened. What the doctor said. What he did. Where he touched her" Cristiano said and pushed his plate away from him. "Wow" Elma said. "I could kill that bastard" Cristiano yelled pushing his chair back from the table.

"Cris, it's expected that she scared and can't stop thinking about it. She's been through a lot. Often the what could have happened can be worse than what did happen" Elma said. "Elma she looked so broken" Cristiano said. "It's amazing she even talked to you about it. Heck I'm amazed she lets you and Nuno anywhere around her. She's young. We'll help her through it" Elma said.

She's young, he thought. And then he remembered what Dr. Frenz had told him about Molly. "I'm a fucking idiot" he said running a hand through his hair. "Of course you are. But you wouldn't be you if you weren't" Nuno joked.

"I have stuff to do" Cristiano said heading to the stairs. "Oh Elma" he said facing his sister. "Don't forget that Nuno and myself didn't not stay here last night if Máe asks. Relax I won't. I know she might not be happy if she knew you were alone with Molly last night, but Máe's not worried that you'll hurt her. You know that right?" Elma said.

"Ya" he sighed. He hoped that's what his mother thought. "Just don't do anything that will frighten her" Elma said. "Wish I had remembered that last night" he whispered to himself as he climbed the stairs.

He knocked on the door and tried the door handle. It wasn't locked. Getting no answer, he let himself into the room. He turned and locked the door. He didn't want any interruptions.

"What are you doing? Why did you lock the door?" Molly asked and he turned and saw her standing at the bathroom door. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk to you without Elma or Nuno coming in" he said. "Nuno doesn't come near my room unlike someone else" she snapped. "It's a nice room" he said and she tighten her bath robe more.

"I don't want to talk" Molly said and walked over to the chair in the corner of the room. "I figured you would say that" he smiled and moved to sit on the bed. "Just forget what I said last night" she said tucking her feet under her on the chair. "I'm glad you did talk. You needed to say them out loud" he said. "You don't know what I need" she said. "Molly" he said. "Actually you do know what I need. You know that I want you to get out" she said. "I'll go. But just answer one question first" he said. "Just leave" she pleaded. "One question and I'll go" he said. "Fine. Ask your fucking question and get out" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are a virgin?" he asked and heard her gasp. "How? Who? How do you know that?" she stuttered. "That bastard doctor took great pleasure in telling me before my fist and his face became more acquainted" Cristiano said.

"Well why didn't you?" he asked. "Because it was and is none of your business" she shouted and jumped out of the chair. "One can you please keep your voice down before my sister hears you and two you were planning on having my baby. It's rather an important fact. Being pregnant and never actually had sex" he said.

"Bullshit" she said loudly enough to show she was angry with him but quietly enough not to arise Elma's concern he noticed.

"How are you a virgin? You're gorgeous. How at 18 haven't you sleep with a guy?" he asked in disbelief.

"Because no guy wanted me. Because not all girls are cheap and give themselves to random guys. I was busy with school. With a job. With my parents. Why the fuck am I discussing this with you" she said throwing her arms into the air.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. I was just curious" he said. "Well curiosity killed the cat" she bit back and he frowned.

"About last night" he said. "Don't even go there" she warned. "Molly" he said. "I answered your question now get out" she said. "You're not used to been touched" he said and she stilled. He reached out and took a gentle hold of her hand and pulled her towards him on the bed.

"Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be afraid to be touched" he said as his thumb brushed her hand. "You say that I don't know you" he said and moved her arms to her side. "But I know that you can be very stubborn---ah let me finish" he said hushing her when she tried to speak.

"Therefore because of your stubbornness, I know you are still thinking about that baby you agreed to have for me" he said as his hand moved to the knot in her robe.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. "You should feel safe been touched" he said and undid the knot. "You're afraid and nervous when you don't have to be" he said and slowly opened the robe to reveal her black bra and panties. He licked his lips at the sight.

"You need to feel comfortable. You need to feel safe and used to been touched" he whispered as he placed both his hands on her hips. "We can take it slow. I can teach you" he said and she gasped when he blew into her belly button.

"I won't hurt you. I won't rush you. We'll take it slow. Let you get used to been touched" he said and placed his lips against her stomach. Molly jumped at the contact but didn't pull away, so Cristiano placed another kiss on her stomach.

"Let me show you that you deserve to be touched" he whispered against her skin.

"Yes" she whispered as his lips continued their assault on her stomach.