Chapter 67- I'm Not Upset- I'm Pissed

"You sure you don't want me to come you?" Katia asked as the two women left the doctor's office. "No I'll be fine. It's not that far. And I could do with some exercise" Molly said. "If you are sure. I should probably go check to see that Zé hasn't burned the house down along with the kids" she said. "Thanks for coming with me" Molly said. "Well the rest of the family know how hard going to a doctor's office is for you. Even if my little brother can't remember" Katia said.

"It's not his fault he couldn't come" Molly said. "I don't want to argue with you about that. Are you going to tell him about the baby?" she asked. "I'll phone him later" Molly said knowing Katia would only end up yelling at her brother. "See you tomorrow so" Katia said. "Bye" Molly waved and turned the opposite way and started to walk.

The cool evening breeze hit her skin as she walked. She sighed when her phone rang but rolled her eyes when she saw who it was. "You forgot something. Didn't you?" she asked. "It's the first time all week" Jorge said. "It's only Monday. The week has only just started Jorge" she said. "Whatever. Are you busy right now?" he asked. "I'm just heading home from my doctor's office. What can I do for you?" she asked. "Oh ya. How did it go?" he asked. "I found out the sex" she said. "Well what is it?" he asked. "Think Cristiano should know first don't you" she said. "I suppose" he said a little annoyed. "He really was going to Lisbon you know" he said. "It doesn't matter to me. It's his baby. So what can I do for you?" she asked and he proceeded to tell her.

As she sat in Jorge's office she completed phoning Cristiano but decided to wait. She'd finish her work and ring him when she got home. Which wasn't far since she lived across the street. She yawned shutting the door behind her and pulled of her pumps. It was gone nine and she had expected Cristiano to have phoned her by now himself. She went to the kitchen for a glass of water and taking a seat on the couch, she pulled out her phone.

"Hello" he said. "Hey" she said softly. She could hear the sounds of muffled voices and music. "One sec" he said. "Sorry I had to go outside for somewhere quiet" he said minutes later. "I can call back later if it's better suited" she said. "No it's fine. So what can I do for you?" he asked. And she took a long deep breath.

"I was just ringing after my doctor's appointment" she said. "Oh crap ya. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I was about to leave last night when Irina showed up" he said. "It's fine. Katia came with me" she said. "Is the baby ok?" he asked. "Everything looks good" she said. "That's great" he said but Molly could tell his focus was elsewhere. "Dr. Alex told us-" she started to say but could hear something on his side. "Get off the phone" she heard someone mumble.

"Go away" Cristiano said and she assumed it was to whoever was there with him and not her. Although it wouldn't surprise her if he meant her. "Get off the phone" the voice said again. "Molly give me a second" Cristiano said. "Oh it's Molly" the voice said and she laughed as she recognized the voice.

"Oh Molly, Oh Molly. How is my favourite Molly" Sergio sang down the phone as she guessed he had taken it from Cristiano. "Hola Sergio" she said. "You're missing all the fun" he said. "Am I?" she asked. "Everyone is at mine. You should come over now" he said and she laughed.

"Sergio" she said. "Molly" he said in a deep voice. "Are you drunk?" she asked. "I'm what the Irish would call merry my dear" he said and she laughed so loudly the baby kicked. "Why would you ask?" he asked. "You sound very happy and joyful" she said. "I'm talking to you. Of course I'm going to be happy. Plus it's my birthday" he said. "I know. I sent you a card" she said. "I'd rather a birthday kiss" he said and she could hear Cristiano trying to take the phone from him.

"You know I'm much cuter than Ronnie's nephew. You should come visit me instead. Plus I have money to buy you sweets" he said. "Oh really?" she said. "Yup. How's the toe? Go away Ronnie" he said. "I haven't dropped any more books on it since so it's fine" she said.

"Oww. I said give it back. Damn Ronnie just head me in the head. Chill dude" she heard Sergio say. "Sergio can you give him the phone back before he thinks about hitting you again" she asked. Ok. But I could so take him. Adios Molly. Oh Molly" he sang. "Idiot" Cristiano said in full procession of his phone. "You better not be calling me that" she said. "What's wrong with you toe?" he asked.

"Excuse me" she said. "Ramos asked how you toe was" he snapped. "It's nothing. A book fell on it weeks ago" she said. "How did he know?" he asked. "Because he phoned me five minutes after it happened. It barley left a bruise. I had forgotten all about it" she said.

"Why was Ramos phoning you?" Cristiano asked. "I don't know. He was bored" she said. "He's my teammate" he said. "Then ask him not me" she said. "Why did you return my gift?" he said. She sighed. The day after her last scan she arrived back at her apartment and found a parcel waiting for her. She didn't want to owe him anything. "Because you didn't have to buy me anything. Plus I already had it" she said. "Where did you get a $1,500 Chanel bag" he yelled. $1,500. Jezz Jorge she thought.

"It was a gift from Jorge" she said. "Jezz best mates with my agent and flirting with my teammates. You do remember you are pregnant" he said.

"One don't bloody yell at me you asshole. Two I was not flirting with Sergio. And three Jorge gave me the bag as a birthday present" she shouted.

"Birthday present" he whispered, "Ya you know that day you were born that people like to celebrate each year and give gifts. A bit lift the photo and message from Fergie and you at your last game for United that I gave you for your birthday. You're welcome by the way" she said. She knew he had wanted something like that and with Jorge's help she managed to get it. "Molly I'm.....-

"I swear if you tell me you're sorry, I'll hop in a plane right now and fly to Madrid to shove that phone of yours up your ass" she yelled as her hear raced.

"Ok, ok. Clam down. Don't get upset" he said. "I'm not upset. I'm pissed" she said.

"Hey you phoned me" he snapped back. "Well I'm hanging up now. Enjoy the rest of your night Ronaldo. Oh by the way. You're having a son" she said ending the call before throwing the glass in her hand against the wall.