Chapter 41- I Like The Blush

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid" Molly muttered as she slammed closed the dresser drawers. "What's wrong with you?" Cristiano asked as he watched her from the door. She jumped and threw a hairbrush at him. He jumped out of the way.

"Hey that could have hit me" he said. "It was meant to. Stop sneaking up on me" she snapped. "Sorry" he said as he closed her bedroom door behind him.

"What's the matter?" he asked as he moved towards her. "Nothing" she said backing away from him. "Molly I thought we were at least trying to be civil towards each other" he said. "You just want me to tell you, so you can feel me up" she said and he laughed. "Ok a little. But come on tell me what's bothering you" he asked. "Apart from me" he said quickly and she suppressed a laugh.

"So come on tell me" he said as he took a seat in the chair in the corner. "My mother phoned" Molly said bitterly. "When was the last time you spoke to her?" Cristiano asked and Molly looked at her feet. "Molly" he said. "The day after you came to collect me after Tony broke into my apartment" she said. "And you haven't spoken to her since?" he asked. "No. I spoke to Dad but not her" Molly replied. "So what did she do to upset you?" he asked. "She wanted me to come home" Molly said. "But you don't live with them" he said.

"She was drunk Cristiano. She didn't know what she was saying" Molly said as she crossed her arms. "Oh" he said. "I actually thought after everything that happened with Tony that they'd both stop drinking and think for once in their lives" she said. "Is your Dad still drinking?" he asked. "He says no. But he also told me that Mum wasn't and she has clearly been drinking a while" Molly said. "I'm sorry" he said. "I should be used to it by now" Molly said. "Come here" he said and held his hand out to her. She took it and he pulled her into his lap.

"I'm sorry your parents don't know how much they are hurting you" he said pulling a lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm stupid for thinking they could change" she said as he held her legs. "You're not stupid. And your Dad might surprise you" he said kissing her cheek.

"You didn't even last five minutes" she muttered. "What?" he said pulling away from her cheek. "Before trying to touch me" she said. "What can I say? You are very irresistible" he smiled nipping her neck and she laughed. "Aww a laugh. Finally" he said. "Sorry if my shit family life isn't making me laugh" she said.

"Molly" he said. "I know you only want me to shut up already" she said making an attempt to get of his lap. "No you don't" he said holding her legs tighter. "I've waited two days to be alone with you. I'm not letting a misunderstanding get in the way---of touching me" she finished and he sighed.

"Molly" he said. "I'm sorry. I know you're trying to help. In your own stupid way" she said. "I wish I could tell you that your parents will keep their promises and never drunk again, but I can't. I know what it's like to watch someone you love drink themselves to death" he said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking to you about this after what you went through with your father" she said.

"I don't mind. And I'm here if you want to talk" he said. "But you'd rather I'd shut up before someone comes looking for us and you don't get to touch me" she smirked. "Maybe" he grinned as his hands went under her top.

Ever since she had agreed he could touch her, Cristiano had been finding anyway to be close to her. Molly was still very nervous of what he was doing but she didn't feel scared. "You have too many clothes on" he muttered as his hand brushed over her stomach.

Cristiano had been conscious of not rushing her. He hadn't pushed her. He would just kiss her neck a little as he touched her skin. He loved seeing her small reactions to his lips on her. She moved her head to give him a better access to her neck as he moved his hand further up her top.

"I'm not undressing" she mumbled as she wiggled in his lap. He suppressed a groan as her movements made his body react and he saw on her face, the moment she felt him grow harder.

She was so innocent. Anytime she felt his erection she would blush.

"You're adorable when you blush" he laughed and she hid her face against his shoulder. "Come on. There's no need to be embarrassed. It's normal. You haven't had much experience" he said. "More like none" she muttered.

"I like the blush so much, I'm going to find ways to make you blush. By the time I'm finished with you, you won't ever blush again" he said as his hand brushed her breast over her bra. She flinched a little. "Relax. It's just me" he whispered as he gentle held her breast. He moved his hand slowly over her breast before his fingers tugged on her nipple.

"Thank God for bras that can be tied at the front" he said and unclasped her bra. He really wanted to take of her top, but she had already said she didn't want to undress. He watched her face as he touched her breasts.

As he pulled on her nipple. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. A lip he really wanted to kiss right now. But he had decided not to kiss her on the lips. Kissing would make things more complicated. More intimate. And the point of sleeping together was to get her pregnant not to have a relationship.

Molly's phone rung and he groaned as she moved of his laugh. Although he couldn't help but smile as a blush appeared on her face as she tried to fix her bra. He watched as she spoke into the phone. He couldn't believe she had agreed to let him touch her.

"Who was that?" he asked when she hung up the phone. "My old boss. I was looking for a reference" she said. "Why?" he asked. "Because I'm bored and I need something to do. I thought I'd look for a job" she said. "But there's no point. You'll be pregnant soon hopefully and you'll have to quit" he said. "Cristiano I don't know when that will happen" she said.

"Look, Rodrigo and Alicia will be coming soon so you can spend time with them. Plus you have me to play with" he smirked. "I thought you were playing with me" she said.

"Who says you can't play too" he grinned. "Look if you're bored why not see if there's an art class you can take for a few weeks. You're really good at it" he said taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"That's not a bad idea actually" she said. "I'm sorry. Did I hear you correctly? Did you just say an idea of mine was good" he joked. "I said it wasn't a bad idea not that it was good. You muppet" she said elbowing him in the ribs.

"Want to know what I idea I have now?" he said smiling a kiss against her neck. Molly laughed a little.

"You never give up do you?" she asked as his hand worked up her top once more.

"Not when I really want something" he said.