Chapter 36- What Are You Saying?

"Molly" Cristiano said as he knocked on her bedroom door. He got no reply and opened the door. "Molly" he said looking around the empty room. He checked the en-suite bit there was still no sign of Molly. She had left the kitchen so quickly, she had to have heard Cristiano and Zé talking. "Where is she?" Cristiano mumbled to himself. Her laptop was on the bed so he knew she hadn't left the house. Well he assumed anyway. Plus he had followed almost straight up the stairs. There was no way she could have left the house. He checked Rodrigo's room, but Dolores was the only one in the room.

His shirt was still covered in ice cream and raspberries and was sticking to his skin. He had left his phone in his room. He'd change and phone Molly. He threw off his shirt and found another one to wear. "You should but that in cold water before it stains" a voice said behind him and he turned around and breathed a sigh of relief. "There you are" he said as Molly sat on his bed.

"Relax your baby carrier isn't going anywhere" she said. "Molly, Zé was just talking" Cristiano said.
"He's right though" she said and he walked towards her. "He is" she said climbing of the bed. "You gave me the money to pay of Tony and I agreed to have your kid. It's simple" she said. "That was before" he said taking a seat on the bed.

"If the procedure has happened, I could be pregnant right now" she said. "I know" he said as he watched her fidget with her hair. "The deal doesn't matter" he said. After everything that had happened, Cristiano thought maybe been a dad wasn't meant to happen.

"Yes it does. I don't go back on my word" she said. "Molly, I don't want the money back if that's what you are worried about" he said. "I wasn't going to say that. Heck you'd be waiting years for me to pay that back and your're not exactly a patient man according to your mother, sisters, Nuno.." she said. "I get the pint" he said.

"I have spent my whole life watching people say one thing and do something else. I'm not going to be like them" Molly said as she walked up and down in front of the bed. "What does that mean?" he asked. "We'll contuine" she shruged. She had already uttered the words I'll have your baby once, she doubted she could say them again.

"Really. Ok. That's great. As soon as your ribs heal, I'll get Jorge to find another doctor and we can set up an appointment" he said. "No" she said shaking her head. "No doctors. I can't" she whispered and froze.

"Molly" he said standing and he pulled her gentle to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest. "We'll get a female doctor. It won't happen again" he said stroking her back. "I can't" she cried. "Molly if you want to continue" he said. "I do" she whispered.

"Then in virto is the only way" he said. "I can't. The thought of it. I just can't" she said.

"Molly, the only other way to get you pregnant involves us having sex" he said bluntly and she blushed and pulled her arms away from him.

"Look we can talk another time" he said. "I can't go through with the procedure" she said looking away from him.

"Maybe after sometime" he said. "I'm off the pill and I took enough shots, so the chances of me getting pregnant are high" she said, "Molly. What are?" she held her hand up to stop him from talking. "Like it would only really have to happen once. I know I'm not your usual type. I'm not tall, thin or sexy like the loads of girls you've slept with. But you could imagine I'm someone else. I agreed to have your baby. I'm not going to be like them. I don't break my word" she said quickly as she looked out the window.

Cristiano stared at her as she continued to talk but he wasn't able to concentrate. Was she saying what he thought she was saying?

"Like surely I'd conceive on the first time" she babbled. "Molly" he said standing in front of her. "What are you saying?" he asked taking both her hands in his. She blinked and looked into his eyes. She took a deep breath.

"I'll have sex with you" she whispered as her face turned pink.‹