Chapter 23- One Day Left

"All set for tomorrow?" Elma asked Cristiano and he nodded. He couldn't believe the day was almost here. Tomorrow Molly would get inseminate and hopefully in a couple of weeks he'll get the good news that he was going to be a father.

"You still think you shouldn't tell Mé about all this?" Elma asked. "Hell yes" he said. Dolores hadn't a clue about what was going to happen tomorrow. As far as she was aware h, he had given up on the idea of him having a baby. "She's going to freak out big time" Elma said. "I know" he said. "And when she finds out it's Molly. Oh you'll be in for it" Elma said placing a glass of water in front of him. "It will be too late by then. She just needs not to find out until after tomorrow. I don't need her interfering and making Molly question doing this" he said. "Would that be such a bad thing?" Elma asked.

She had tried all week to make Molly think more carefully about what she was doing but Molly was still changing the subject.

"I'm not having this conversation again Elma. Molly has decided. That's the end of it. So stop trying to talk to her about it" he said. He knew his sisters didn't like what he was doing but he didn't care. All that matter was the baby that would be arriving.

"Where is everyone?" he yawned. It had been a long week. He had two games and flew out to Lisbon straight after his match that day.

"Máe is meeting friends and the others are out by the pool or swimming" Elma said. "At this time" he said and stood to look out the window. "It's hot case you haven't realised and Alicia wanted to swim again with Molly" she said. "Ok" he replied. He was nervous about tomorrow. All week the couldn't stop think about Molly changing her mind. "Why are men such idiots" Katia asked slamming the door shut. "What's Zé done now" Cristiano asked. "Apparently the view outside is too nice to leave" she said. It's the same view as usual, Cristiano thought confused.

He headed out to the pool.

"Tell you something Cris. You picked well there" Zé said when he reached him and Hugo. "What are you talking about?" he asked and Zé nodded towards the pool.

Fuck me he thought as his mouth went dry.

"Remind me again why you're not banging her to have this baby?" Zé asked as the three men watched as Molly fixed her hair into a bun.

The black one piece she wore stuck to her body. Every curve on show. "Don't let my sister here you say that if you want to stay in one piece" Cristiano said. "They aren't together anymore remember" Hugo said and let out a low whistle as Molly bent over to pick up a towel. She wrapped it around a smiling Alicia.

Fuck Cristiano thought as he stared at Molly's legs. Those legs looked good when she wore jeans but now. Wow.

"We know what you'll be thinking about in the shower tonight" Zé joked. "Or who?" Hugo said. "Shut up" Cristiano said. He'll defiantly need a cold shower now if the strain against his zip was anything to go by.

"Have you made your deposit yet?" Zé asked. "Oh shut up ye two" Cristiano snapped. "Rather you than me. I'd hate having to put my sperm into a cup" Hugo said. The two men had gotten a great laugh when Cristiano had told them he had to give sample a few hours before the procedure.

"Papa" Alicia shouted running up to Hugo. "Don't run, Alicia" Molly shouted after her. "Hello princess. Did you have a nice time?" Hugo asked as he placed his daughter on his lap. "The best" she replied smiling.

Cristiano watched their exchange. He couldn't wait to have this with his child. "I can get her ready for bed" Molly said appearing by the pool loungers.

She had thrown a kaftan over her swimsuit. "Hi" Cris said to her. "Hi" she mumbled back. They hadn't spoken since he had given her the shot.

"I'll do that thanks. You've done more than enough today" Hugo said and carried his daughter towards the house.

"Molly wait" Cristiano called out to her as she started to walk towards the house. She wrapped her arms around her and turned to face him. "So" he said. "So what?" she said. He moved closer to her and out of Zé's ear shot. "Tomorrow" he said. "I know what's happening. Everything is arranged" she said. "Ok" he said. "Night" she said.

"All set for tomorrow?" Cristiano asked and Molly stopped walking. "Ya" she said.