Chapter Eleven - Lights Camera Action

I told Kimmy everything, and she was just as confused as me. We decided to let fate run its course and see what happens. Later on the boys had an interview, and said Kimmy and I should come along, which we graciously accepted.

I helped Tristan with his hair and I was forced to tell him constantly he'd be 'irresistable to the ladies' with my help. As soon as I finished being his personal hair stylist, he read a message on his phone and put it back in his pocket. "It's time Kay, let's go" he stated. I nodded and grabbed my leather backpack from against the wall and Tris and I got in the sports car that was parked in our driveway.

It was only a ten minute drive to the building where The Vamps were having their interview, and when we arrived everyone was thankful. Considering there were 6 of us crammed into a 3 seater car, you can imagine how happy we were when Tristan announced "We're here".

We were checked in and being showed the way to the interview room in under 5 minutes, the boys had some serious influence around here. All four of them took their seats in front of the camera and the questions began.

Halfway through, the topic turned to relationships. I noticed Kimmy lean forward and place her head on her hands. Tristan declared he was single, James proudly stated he was taken and Kimmy leaned back in her seat and beamed a huge smile. Brad and Connor said nothing. Kimmy nudged me and I was waiting intently for their answers.

"It's complicated" Connor said, finally. I went wide eyed. "Ooooh Con we didn't know this!" Brad said with a laugh. "The band stud muffin over here!" Tristan teased and pointed at Connor. The interviewer moved on, much to my relief/annoyance. The rest of the interview was entertaining to watch, and I was giggling to myself as the boys came over to us wondering what to do next.

"What's the matter with you?" Brad asked. "She's in a hyper mood" Kimmy answered for me. I wasn't, but it was easier than the truth. My head was messed up and my brain just picked a random emotion to show. "Dinner?" James asked everyone, and we all responded with nods.

We found a nice restaurant up the road and Brad was good friends with the manager, so we got the best tables, which was lovely. It was an amazing meal, and the rest of the day we spent at the funfair, much to the recommendation of James and Kimmy. It was a relatively non awkward evening.

The next morning the boys were recording a new cover in the studio, so Kimmy and I surfed the internet for a while. I looked on Twitter, i'd gained hundreds more followers, which I later found out was down to Brad and Tristan.

It made me smile, and I looked at the boys' pages. It was full of them talking to fans and making other people happy, people more worthy of them than me. Then, suddenly, my mind was made up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter is really short, sorry! Oh, and I teared up writing the next chapter, you probably won't, i'm a big softie. It has nothing to do with the fact I wrote it at 2:30am.. But yeah please vote/comment/follow, all that good stuff. It makes my day, it shows people read and like my writing! xo

THANKYOU FOR READING!