Chapter Twenty Three - Headliners

"Hello there partygoers! May I have the amazing honour of introducing to you... THE VAMPS!" The crowd produced an ear blistering level of applause. "Well, that's my cue" Connor said, and got up. "Go get 'em rockstar" I said to him. He quickly kissed me and ran up behind the stage. Kimmy somehow found me, and we waited for the boys to perform. 

Whilst we were waiting for them, the DJ played Wild Heart, Can We Dance and the live cover of Cecilia. "They're playing these songs in a minute!" Kimmy told me. "Ah, it's a preview then" I replied. She shrugged. The boys came onstage, and our ears practically bled again. Once they were introduced and started playing, I felt myself tear up. I was just ridiculously proud of everything they had achieved in such a short time. I turned to look at Kimmy, and she was doing the same. 

I patted her on the shoulder, and she smiled at me and wiped her eyes. Then someone appeared in front of us. "Oh my god, I can't believe you came.." Kimmy said. "Cat? Oh my god! Come here!" I jumped up and hugged her so, so tightly. "I know everything.. Haley lied, and i'm sorry I flipped out on you" she said, her eyes tearing up. "It's absolutely, 100 percent fine. I deserved it" I assured her.

"You didn't at all! I'm so sorry" she sobbed. "Cat, don't worry anymore, let's just focus on this." I turned her so she was looking at the stage. "Th-They're headlining? When did this even happen?" she screamed so I could just about hear her over the applause. I simply nodded, and the three of us danced with each other whilst the boys performed. 

When they finished, I was temporarily deafened, the applause was even louder, none of us thought it was possible. They attempted to drag Kimmy and I onstage at one point, but we refused. I hated being the centre of attention and Kimmy was never going to leave me and Cat. Eventually the boys made their way over to us, and we hugged the life out of them. When Tristan came face to face with Cat, they both.. broke down. Floods of tears. I slowly pushed Cat towards my brother, and they made up. It made us all smile. I had a feeling they belong together. "You guys were.. beyond words!" Kimmy exclaimed. The boys were then congratulated by countless celebrities, and us three girls backed away for a while.

We headed back home and told the boys to enjoy the rest of the party, and we'd see them when they came back at whatever time. Four hours later, they rolled in. The three of us stayed up all night watching cheesy films and eating junk food. The four of them, however, surprisingly seemed sober, but as soon as they sat down they were all fast asleep. We left them to it, but shoved them all to one side. Us girls took the other side of the living room, and we were fast asleep within minutes too.

The morning after was more eventful than I would have first thought..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah this is kind of a filler chapter.

And can I just take this opportunity to say thankyou for all your amazing comments/compliments, they actually inspire me to keep writing, because at school I was always overlooked (even in creative writing like this) and one teacher actually told me to give up on writing because I wasn't that good, which I did for a while, but you guys have completely changed my mind, and helped me rekindle my love for writing and creating stories, so thankyou so, so much!

I love all my loyal readers, you're all stars xo