♕ THREE

This chapter is unedited

It has been two weeks since I arrived at the burrow.  I couldn't get over how kind they were. Never once did they belittle me or tell me to be different.

I spent most of my time with Fred and George, sometimes hanging out with Hermione and Ginny. Ron was a cool guy too, though he wasn't a boy of many words and was always with Harry.

Harry. I haven't had a real conversation with him since the first night I arrived. Which is odd considering I'm right across the hall from him.

I will admit that it is sort of my fault, everytime he starts walking over to me I walk away. Not because I don't want to talk to him, but because when I'm nervous I ramble, and I say really really weird things.

Bill weasley came to visit and was basically interrogating me. He was sort of intimidating and I ended up telling him about the story when Draco Accidently conjured a hamster in my underwear and I ran into the fireplace. Neatless to say, he didn't ask me any more questions.

I've noticed that Harry is a bit awkward as well, very humble considering he is one of the most famous wizards of all time. He stutters when he talks around me. Probably because I'm awkward and he feels it.

"I literally love your style Averly" Ginny commented as I laced up my black timberlands. I was wearing a button up denim shirt, a black skater skirt and black timberlands. I let my mane of hair free just braiding back one side and had tinted Chapstick on.

"Really? Thank you Gin, I love your style too" she beamed at that then went back to looking in the mirror. Hermione had her face buried in a book occasionally looking at me. I could tell she was biting her tongue.

"Okay!" She sighed snapping her book shut. The nerves automatically started racing about.

"Why won't you talk to Harry?" She sat up straight and my eyes went wide.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

"What?" I said although I clearly knew what she meant.

She rolled her eyes and Ginny giggled "you two are the most anti-social people I know, whenever the other tries to talk to the other you guys both run away. And now he has some stuttering problem when you're around and you don't even make eye contact!"

I found myself looking down and rubbing my arm "see! Like that!" Hermione through her arms up in the air. Ginny turned away from the mirror "we know you fancy the lad! So talk to him"

My eyes went wide and I shook my head.

How the bloody hell would they know that!!!!

"I do not like him!" I lied. My voice went up there octaves and they just smirked.

"Whatever you say, but it doesn't hurt to speak to him. He won't bite I promise"

---

We all sat at the breakfast table. I sat as usual, between the twins.

Fred was trying to put egg in my hair and I kept trying to duck while laughing my butt off.

George then started tickling me and of course I started flipping around like a fish "STOP" I said Inbetween breathes. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. Everybody at the table was cracking up when I fell out of my chair and the twins followed me continuing their torture.