♕ FIFTEEN

This chapter is unedited

{ some things will be out of order than in the actual novels, enjoy}

        loneliness, it could drive somebody mad. thats the thing about emotions, no matter how good or bad they always left a scar. the peculiar feeling of being alone could drive people apart, but sometimes on the rare occasions of beauty they pulled people together. maybe thats why Averly found her self meeting harry in the harsh weather conditions outside.

The cold january air brushed harshly against her skin causing her too wrap her cloak closer to her. Fred, George, and Lee were all serving detention in mad eye moody's class so Averly left to meet up with Harry. She looked straight ahead ignoring the absurd judgmental stars from her bystanders. just up ahead was Harry talking to Cedric Diggory, the hufflepuff champion.

"boys" she greeted, cedric turned to her and smiled like the gentlemen he was.

"Averly is it? i'm cedric" he greeted picking up the girls pale hand and kissing it, his hazel eyes lingering on her unchanging stone face. Harry watched his mind aloof at the information he was just giving. he dropped Averly's hand and whispered something to harry then took his leave.

"what was that about"  she eyed the handsome lad as he reunited with his friends and Harry scratched his neck "do you mind a bit of change in plans?" he asked his eyes scanning over her.

she opened her mouth to respond but he cut her off by taking her arm and leading her back towards the castle in a hurry, egg in his arm and a face full of thought.

"oh of course not harry, i don't mind, just drag me away to some mystery location, not creepy in the slightest bit" Averly mumbled in sarcastic annoyance.

he eventually let go of her arm and she continued following him up the moving staircases. her eyes roamed the halls suspiciously trying to figure out where he was taking her. Harry wracked his brain thinking if he should trust Cedric or not, barely paying any attention to the girl that strode besides him.

suddenly they got to the door of the boys prefect bathroom and Averly halted

"sorry if you couldn't tell the difference harry, but i happen to have female gentalila so i will wait out here" Harry just rolled his eyes taking her hand and pulling her inside locking the door behind them. Averly backed away cautiously

"alright i'm starting to feel a bit uncanny" she stated strongly watching as he set down the egg on the side of the tub.

"cedric told me that the key to figuring out the clue in the egg is too and i quote take a bath with it in this bathroom to be specific, would you care to join me for a swim?" he said with a cheeky look on his face. ever since the dance they had progressively spent more time together allowing the both of them too come out of their shell a bit.

"isn't that against the rules?" she peered at him and he just shrugged his shoulders "i wont tell anybody if you don't" he offered.

shrugging she took off her cloak, she felt comfortable with harry, she knew that he was too kind to ever do something to her, or force her into anything she didn't want too do. she flicked her wand her black bathing suit appeared in front of her.

"i'm gonna go change in the stall" he acknowledged by nodding with a small smile summoning his own swim suit. the prefects bathroom was huge, one wing was all stalls, while the other was a huge bath, or more like a pool. luxury at its finest. she gently pushed open a stall door to change when she saw a grey face staring back at her.