♕ EIGHT

This chapter is unedited 

"I can't believe we actually got you to come!" Fred exclaimed In excitement as George carried me on his back. "I have a bad feeling about this guys" I mumbled feeling my stomach turn. I really did not want to go.

Somehow they had gotten me to get up and see who will be our schools rep. For the tri-wizard tournament.

"You'll be fine!" They chorused and I just scowled leaning my head on George's shoulder. I could practically feel the anxiety boiling in my bones already.

The grand hall was beautiful. All the tables were pushed against the walls creating a sort of bleacher effect and leaving the whole center completely empty besides the goblet of fire and the wise professor standing off to the side.

"Where do you reckon we sit Little A" George peered up at me and I shrugged my shoulder "wherever is cool with me"

We ended up taking a seat one row above Hermione Ron and Harry. "Hey, quit worrying everything is gonna be fine." Fred reassured me rubbing my arm. I just smiled a little at him. I couldn't shake this feeling, I'm sure it's nothing but I just simply couldn't get it off my shoulders.

"Are you sick?" Hermione asked with a voice of concern. Her hands rested on her open book pages. Ron and Harry looked over with worried faces as well. I blushed madly "oh no, I'm not sick. Just a little bit nauseous I suppose" I muttered. The twins wrapped their arms around me.

"If you need to go back up to the common room I can t-take you if you'd L-L-like" Harry said scratching his neck. I rubbed my arm "thanks, that is very kind of you."

"SILENCE" the wise headmaster stood foot in the very center of the hall next to the goblet.

"What awaits the winner is endless glory. Once picked you are forced to participate in the games by being bound to a magical contract"  he continued.

I tapped the boys' shoulders "guys I'm being serious something is wrong I just feel it" I said urgently but they just told me to be quiet as they bounced around in their seats.

The anxious feeling wouldn't shake off my shoulder like gum to a shoe, it was frustrating and inconvenient.

"OUR FIRST CHAMPION" he shouted caressing the goblet, the flame erupted into their elegant dance, fading from red to electric blue paralyzing our eyes from moving away as a simple peice of parchment flew out from the very top of the flame.

Dumbledore snatched it out of the air as everybody held their breathe and the first champion, even though he looked more like a full grown man than anything else; was called "and the wizard who will be representing The Dumstrang Institute is Viktor Krum!!"

Everybody spluttered into applause landing in sink with the beating of Rons heart because that thing was beating so hard at the sight of his idol that Fang at hagrids hut could surely hear it. He shook all the head masters hands before being excused to the back room. My fellow classmates and foreign Students settled down as everybody, besides me, eagerly awaited the next name to erupt from the the blue heat.

Another parchment elegantly fluttered out looking just as beautiful as the piece of parchment that it was written on, surely it belonged to one of the beaubaxtons students; damn veelas.