♕ FIVE

This chapter is unedited

It was odd as we got closer and closer to Hogwarts the sky got darker, the thick clouds rolled in threatening to dump rain on us any moment.

"Can you all excuse me a moment? I've got to wee" I mumbled standing up. I had a bad feeling.

The boys all shrugged "sure off you trot" Lee responded and I nodded before opening the compartment.

While I was walking back to our compartment  I ran into something. Or someone. Looking up a groan escaped my mouth. Could this get any worse. "What do you want Draco?" He just rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm dragging me into an empty compartment. I shook him off of me as he locked the door then shut the blinds.

"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?"

He then came over ignoring the previous question and sat me down then started pacing immediately losing me. I was about to tell him to get on with it when he took a seat rubbing his hands together.

"I need to tell you something, you're the only person that can help me with this"

Exasperated I throw my hands in the air "if it's about Pansy pugfa-" he cut me off "no it's not about Pansy could you please just stop talking for once and pay attention" his voice was strong attempting to over power me, of course I just glared at him waiting for him to continue.

By the way he looked at me and rubbed his hands over his face I knew it was serious, I'd be lying if I wasn't a little concerned.

"I overheard father and mum. They were talking." Completely leaving me on the edge I waved my hand "and..."

He through a paper at my feet. It was the daily prophet. It was an article about the World Cup, and a picture of the dark mark was right in the center. I quickly skimmed through it and saw that the words death eaters and he who mustn't be named were highlighted.

"Is this what they were talking about Draco?" My voice was quiet. He wasn't the brightest of the bunch and I'm pretty sure I had already peiced it together.

He nodded looking extremely stressed out "something is going to happen this year, something big and it has to do with what went on that day." I nodded to show him that I was still paying attention. "I need your help to find out what exactly is happening."

I just shook my head "Draco these are death eaters we are talking about, very dedicated people who are absolutely insane. If they are planning anything to do with you-know-who we are not going to be able to stop them, I mean brother, come on we are talking about the most evil wizard in history and his most loyal followers, we wouldn't stand a chance" it sounds pessimistic I know, but I was only trying to be realistic with him.

"Besides" I continued "if we did try to interfere do you understand how livid our parents would be, if they find out that we tried to intercept a plan revolving the dark lord-" he cut me off telling me to lower my voice. "They already hate me, but Draco are you prepared for that? Are you willing enough to loose not only their trust but them as well?" He then lunged forward grabbing my hands with this pleading look in his eye.

"That's why I need your help. I will find as much information as I can through our parents, you piece it together since you are good at that stuff, then-"