♕ EPILOUGE + BOOK TWO

At the end of this chapter there is a very important A/N regarding Book Two as well as a lil surprise (: please read it; enjoy (:

This chapter is Unedited.

There once was a boy who was eleven years of age. A great big man on his side scurrying through muggles quick to catch the train. His lightening bolt marking making him one of the most famous and powerful wizards by default.

There once was a family. A temper so fiery hot their hair shone a magnificent red. They showed kindness and purity as they helped the young boy onto Hogwarts express. Amongst them was a small boy; freckles danced across his skin, heart and bravery swimming in his blood.

There once was a girl. Her hair so big with knowledge and chocolate brown eyes wide with fear of rejection, and as loyal as they come. Her nose constantly stuck in a book until two boys took her on adventure hunting for a stone.

A boy boarded that Scarlett train the same year. His eyes a dark blue, his hair slicked back by the ego he carried. His chest stuck out attempting to seem larger and superior much like his father had taught him.

Then there was a girl unlike many others right behind. Her white hair in a smooth braid running like a waterfall down her spine. Her dainty head so full of wander and curiosity; eyes piercing, like the gods above left her with their anger to carry with in the icy blue.

Four years later they were upon the train once again, heading away from Hogwarts into the uncertainty of the future.

Harry Potter sat in a compartment with maroon walls and grey tattered seats feeling the train rumble against the tracks beneath him, a Daily Prophet thrown askew on the floor.

"Mate, wanna play a bit of Wizards Chess?" Ronald Weasley asked. Harry turned towards his best friend feeling Hermione Granger's eyes on him as well. They didn't truly want to play the barbaric game, they wanted to get their friend to do anything other than marinate in his insanity driven thoughts. Harry Potter couldn't stop seeing the death of Cedric Diggory. With every sudden light or loud shot he saw it over and over again.

"yeah, Alright" Harry muttered scooting over towards the board.

Three compartments down was Averly Malfoy. Her back straight, cold eyes staring out at the angry sky above. Clouds rolled in heavily over the mountains, deep, dark, and furious threatening to curse them all with an inevitable war. No matter what she did or where she was her hands trembled until she went numb. Everywhere she looked she saw him. He stood with a malicious grin upon his thin grey lips, dreams of murder and power in his eyes.

"Lil" a hand touched her arm. Fred Weasley rubbed soothing circles into her shoulder "I reckon Lee is going to take the last licorice wand once he gets back from snogging Hannah"

"so you best eat it now" George and Fred chorussed.

"He can have it" responded Averly, her loud and powerful voice ringing about the small enclosed space. Her gaze unwavered from the outside of her window watching owls flying above the train following their owners home.

Home. Something she learned this year was that home wasn't always where your blood relatives live, but with the people who make you seat the beauty in this awful world.