♕ FOUR

This chapter is unedited

   "This year is gonna be so much fun" the twins chorused. George  was rolling my trunk while I sat criss crossed on Freds trunk as he pushed me through kings cross station.

"Why you say that?" I ask curiously peaking at them. The shared a look then rolled there eyes "because now you're here! We are gonna teach you to be a prank legend" the said in unison again. I had gotten used to their twin talk.

"I hate how all of these muggles look at us as if we are crazy" Molly huffed "oh and dear, Averly, please be careful" she said and I lifted up my arm giving her a thumbs up and a cheeky smile. She grinned at me warmly.

I love Molly. These past three weeks they have really taken me in and made me feel like family. Molly and Arthur even said that they will kidnap me every break if they have too.

I also spent some more time with the girls. I talk to Ron too but not nearly as much, and I spoke to Harry maybe once or twice since the lake but that's all. That didn't mean that the group quit there Cupid project or project haverly as they called it.

"Hey Fred" he looked down at me once he heard my voice both of the twins listening "do you think I'll see my parents and Draco?" I asked quietly. It's something that has been bugging me since we arrived at kings cross. I was terrified.

Fred Ruffled my hair and George offered me his signature lopsided smile "don't worry A we'll keep the big bad wolves away" Fred started
"You don't have to talk to them if you don't want to okay?" George said and I nodded turning around facing in front of us.

This trunk was weirdly comfortable. The muggles looked at us as if we were circus animals, which is what we probably looked like.

"Alright, Harry you go first, then Hermione, Then Fred with Averly, Then George, Then Ginny, Then Ron" Molly instructed. Everybody went through one by one while the rest of us kept look for any muggles.

It was now our turn and I stayed on the trunk while we ran right through the pillar Inbetween platforms nine and ten onto 9¾.

We were met by the familiar Scarlett train that would take us far away from here al the way to Hogwarts. I knew this year would be different. Now I had people.

I hopped off of Freds trunk and grabbed mine from George thanking him in the process.

"I've got a bad feeling about this year" Ron said coming next to me, Harry walked up on my other side with Hermione. I frowned "why do you say that?" Harry then spoke up "I feel it too Ron, but it's probably best not to dwell on it"

I shared a look with Hermione and we both shrugged. These boys are odd.

I couldn't help but let my self look along the platform. My family was easy to spot, with their white hair that resembled my own and perfect expensive clothes.

As far as I knew they hadn't seen me. The trio saw what I was looking at. Harry then put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry A-Averly. You don't have to go over there if you d-don't wanna" he repeated the same thing I heard earlier.

My heart jolted and I looked up at him "thanks Harry"

Molly then started saying goodbye to everybody, when she finally got to me she enveloped me in the weasley death grip like she does to everbody "I expect a letter every week from you too missy! You'll be coming home in the winter right?" She asked looking at me and I felt my eyes widen and my heart flutter.