♕ ELEVEN

This chapter is unedited

P.s my computer made the lay out weird so I apologize and will figure out how to fix it soon, enjoy

"Don't you think this is a bit inconsiderate" i asked walking with the twins and lee, they had boxes with names of all the contestants and were having people place bets on who would get injured first. i just walked next to them with a bag and collected the money while they tallied the votes.

"nah its not to bad, just some friendly pla- OI PLACE YOUR BETS HERE, GET THE CHANCE TO WIN OSME MONEY, COME ON NOW" lee encouraged while i rolled my eyes at the immature boys.

"have you seen Potter anyways?" he asked looking at me, i took a break from admiring his dreads and pulled my sweater a little bit tighter around me

"not much, i havent a clue as too how he is going to get past this task, hasn't been practicing at all as far as i know" he just nodded while i collected a couple of 6 year slytherin's bets, unfortunately a majority of them seemed to be placed on harry, which aggravated me.

"why do you recon everyone thinks harry will get injured first?" he looked at me with a look as if i were stupid

"because he cheated his way into the tournament, he isn't ready, a thick move on his part."

"he didn't put his name in the goblet of fire" i fired back hotly, he rolled his eyes refusing to meet my burning stare

"oh true love is much too blind" we were now walking to meet up with the twins after filling our board.

"yea well so is ignorance"

---

"Ron! Hermione!" i called busting over to the the pair o distressed teenagers "did you guys get a chance to talk to him? how is he?" i bit my knuckle in worry
"you know harry, he refuses to admit it but i know he is scared" hermione said with a frown

"he can toss off, its his fault he is in this mess" the ginger next to her muttered, i turned to him with a glare

"piss off" i snapped making him turn away.

"i do wish him well, ill meet up with you after his go yeah?" she nodded attempting to smile through the nerves. i spotted my trio and walked up standing between george and lee.

"come on harry you've got this" i muttered. the school went nuts when the minister introduced what the task was and everyone was freaking out cheering for their schools champions

"Come on Harry!" i yelled clapping my hands, the twins were standing up on the chairs, not cheering for anybody in particular, they just enjoy making a ruckus. lee joined them. the first one to go was Krum, he was spectacular, he was quick with his movements, he looked flawless while doing it as well. he captured the golden egg. my jaw locked, harry was so screwed.

next was fluer delcoure, she was from beaubaxtons, she was a petite little thing, looked to be scared of dirt and the only thing she really had going for her was a pretty face. she disqualified, i was confused why but i think it had to do with something along the lines of running out of time. Next was Cedric, his appearance made an uproar and everybody, not just hufflepuffs were screaming and cheering. he had a dragon that was tiny in comparison to the rest. he was magnificent, he was a talented boy and got by quickly firing spells at the creatures eyes blinding it. i had never heard a group of people scream so loudly in my entire life.