♕ NINETEEN

kinda just a filler chapter, next one is the third task (read a/n at end of chapter pls)

This chapter is unedited.

"This ere is a fire crab, vicous creatures best to try and not get yer self to burnt up" Hagrid gruffed out infront of the curious gryffindors and Hufflepuffs. it took quite the while for him to get silence since everybody was talking about the huge Hufflepuff party tonight.

the cages rustled infront of them followed by a puff of smoke. Averly frowned stepping back. "alright get in partners now, there yer go" his large face and rosy cheeks lit up in joy as kids awkwardly shuffled around looking for a partner.

"care to be my partner?" a cheeky voice rung about making her turn around, standing tall with a boyish grin was Dean Thomas. Averly internally groaned, it had nothing to do with the charming boy; she simply hated the 5th of June and was in a very bitter mood.

"sure" Averly smiled her eyes riveting back to the dangerous blue creatures. Hagrid clapped from the front of the students his black eyes swirled with light browns.

"a'right now all yer got' do is feed and clean out them shells!" his large feet carried him to a bench that tilted to one side when he took a seat.

Averly and Dean shared a look and laughed "cant be that difficult could it?" he questioned with wide eyes.

"im sure its not all to bad" she shrugged off her cloak draping it over the fence watching as he did the same and rolled up his sleeves. veins protruded from his dark skin making him look awfully attractive. with one last look of uneasiness Dean went to grab a cage when she protested

"wait!" she raised her wand and completed the swish and flick motion "Wingardium Leviosa" the cage floated towards them but far enough so they wouldn't get burned.

"good call"

-

"Bloody hell if that thing burns me one more time i'm gonna toss it in the lake!" averly growled rubbing yet another spot where fire burned through her white shirt. Her already bitter mood turned murderous.

"i'm starting to think you aren't good with animals" Dean chuckled yelping as the crab bit him. she merely flicked an eyebrow and he sulked "i never said i was better at it"

Averly was beyond frustrated and on the verge of kicking the cage so hard that the crabs couldn't ever spit fire again. she inched neared the cage slowly crouching down watching as the three spawns of hate glared up at her with vicious eyes. her hair had been thrown up in a careless bun with pieces falling out.

"easy" she coaxed with each step taking deep breathes to calm her anger. suddenly the large one in the middle opened it mouth and burned a huge hole in her jeans singing the flesh. her eyes blazed in fury and pain

"Thats it!" she shouted maniacally lifting her leg to stomp the bloody thing when two gargantuan arms pulled her away and set her down. her eyes were narrowed and face red. she had ash and soot covering all her clothes and perfectly good robes were ruined.

"Averly whats going on?" Hagrid questioned softly. She typically wasn't such an angry student. she seethed up at him huffing a piece of hair out of her face and stuck a violent finger at the rattling cage