♕ TEN

This chapter is unedited

Neville gif above(:

"you know i'm not your house elf, i shouldn't have to be carrying you" fred stated matter of factly. my legs were wound loosely around his waist, my arms slumped around his neck and my chin on his shoulder as his hands held me on his back from under my thighs. i just hummed a response slowly lulling to sleep, it was a rather exhausting day already and we still had potions. "Hey! what are those?" the twins and Lee hollered in unison making me shoot up and fall off of him landing on the floor. my back hit the rough grass with an oomph.

"gits" i muttered helping myself up as they stomped over to a group of fifth years. i scrambled after them pushing past my three best friends my eyes landing on badges that were green and said potter stinks my eyes hardened into slits and i ripped the badge off the lengthy boys chest "what the bloody hell is this about?" i growled inspecting it, i glanced up to see that they had taken steps back, they had a look in their eyes that i couldn't pin point.

"i said what is this about" i barked stepping closer. "easy sister, no need to get nasty" i heard the familiar nasally voice and spun around to see my twin and his goons around a tree with him perched up in it like the coward he was. narrowing my eyes i stomped over to him watching crabbe and goyle sink into the shadows slightly.

"did you have anything to do with this draco?" anger laced my tone as he smirked "not directly, just gave a slight input on design and character, it was picked as usual, i have always been the favored one"

my nose flared at the cocky tone in his voice, my hands shaking from anger, he knew i was gonna blow. "thats rich considering that the only people who like you are just scared that mummy and daddy will murder them, you know since you are two big of  a coward to stand up for yourself" i retorted. his blue eyes that mirrored my own blazed up in a murderous fire as he hopped down from the branch getting in my face, his nose only an inch from mine, i stood still standing tall, i glared with all my might and saw him frazzle ready to bow at any second before he responded "at least i have got my self some friends, haven't i?"

i shoved him by the shoulders making him stumble "you are a right foul git! i cant even comprehend how i got stuck with such an asshole as my brother!" he stood up lividly before glancing behind me and smirking.

"oi potter!" he cackled, turning i saw harry who seemed to have missed the events that took place yet still wore a rather irritated look on his face, whats new.

"what do you want Malfoy" his voice cut like ice stepping closer to the blonde overly cocky bastard. i caught his arm "toss of it, he isn't worth a sickle" i snapped towards my blood. harry tensed up before going to follow me when Draco spoke up again.

"me and father have a bet you see i don't think you will last 10 minutes in the tournament, father disagrees, he doesn't think that you will last 10" the slytherin crowd erupted in laughter. the whole school seemed to have gathered around. my eyes burned venomous holes into draco, he was shrinking back into defeat when he caught my stare. harry shot out from my arm and grabbed his collar "i don't give a damn what you father thinks malfoy, he is vile and cruel and you're just pathetic" he seethed letting Draco easily get to him. thats what he wanted, he was playing at harry's heart strings and just wanted a reaction.

"come on mate lets go" the twins grabbed harry following him out, i drew my wand quickly, exactly at the same time as my twin and fired a spell before he could "reducto!" just as my spell hit him another one did and before i knew it the weak eyed, white haired bully was suddenly a ferret.