♕ SIX

This chapter is unedited

"Whats got you in a funk?" Lee commented that morning as we all ate breakfast I just sighed slopping around my oatmeal. It really wasn't that important was it?

"Nothing; nothing to worry about that is" I responded to the lad with the dread locks beside me. He and the twins just shared a looked before shrugging. I swear, you could literally throw a book at these boys in the face and they wouldn't even realize. Rolling my eyes I took a bite of my oatmeal.

As the food had just landed in my mouth someone nudged my shoulder and I looked to see the three boys winking at me with a sly look on their face. Fred and George motioned to my right with their heads and I looked over to see Harry looking at me. He blushed when he realized I had seen him. I swore my heart has increased to probably 300 beats per second. I quickly put down my spoon flustered and with my luck what do you supposed happen?

Well if you guessed that my arm would hit my bowl and spill my food all down my robes then you were correct. So good job. "Bloody hell" I cursed groaning. I felt my body get hot in embarrassment as some people who saw laughed. I didn't even dare too look and see if Harry saw. The twins of course responded as if they had never seen something of such humor. I glared at them which made their laughing antics stop, sort of. If you call biting their knuckles so they don't bust out laughing like a bunch of baboons stopping.

"Merlin's beard Averly are you alright?" Hermione asked and I just mumbled a 'yes thank you' pulling out my wand. I will admit I used Magic a bit too much, but then again can you ever really use magic too much? The answer is no.

I quickly made all the food dissapear from my robes and repaired the bowl setting it on the table. The gryffindor stepped out in me and briefly I looked up too see Harry looking at me with a surprised yet almost guilty look, Ron was snickering and Hermione slapped him. Oh great. Why is it I must embarrass my self in front of this boy.

"That was bloody brilliant" Lee snorted taking a bite of his cereal. What other better way to appropriately respond than too 'Accidentally' spill his bowl of cereal all over him. "Whoops I must've had a muscle spasm"

I was convinced that I had never seen the twins laugh so hard. They howled in large laughs, they were laughing so hardly in fact that George had fallen off of the bench only causing more stares. Lee had even laughed so I laughed too.

It was all in good nature of course. "You git" he shook his head smiling and I cleaned him up muttering spells and fixing his bowl.

"Knock it off you four. The great hall isn't a place to act as fools" Mcgonagall suddenly appeared behind us giving us each a paper. "My bad professor" I offered a small smile and she gave me a tight lipped one back proceeding down the rest of our table. You see, Mcgonagall was the transfiguration teacher but she was also the head of the Gryffindor house. Snape was the head of the Slytherin house, mrs. Sprout was the head of Hufflepuff and Flitwick was the head of ravenclaw. "Oh isn't this just lovely" the twins groaned in unison. "What is it?" I asked peering at them in concern, it was soon lifted as I realized they were only complaining about their time tables.

"We got Snape first!" They groaned and I gave them a small smile "it can't be too bad, at least you'll have each other."

"Yea at least THEY will. I'm one year below them and one year above you so I won't have any of you in my courses." Lee mumbled.