♕ TWENTY

6294 words; very long chapter

This chapter is unedited.

The sun shone blindly above the Hogwarts castle. it had the students continuously wiping sweat from their foreheads. The castle grounds were loud with French, British and bulgarian accents mixing creating a scene of lighthearted chaos. the news had hit two weeks ago.

Barty Crouch Sr. was dead and Harry was the one to find him. it had happened when the golden trio went camping with Hagrid, the media was more infatuated with Harry Potter than ever.

Averly was amongst the sweaty teenagers, her hair pulled into a messy ponytail, her long legs adorned a pair of denim shorts and a maroon v-neck on her chest too show support for the Gryffindor house. Lee Jordan, Fred and George Weasley accompanied her as usual all equally as red faced and beaten from the uncontrollable heat.

"can you believe it? only three more days and school is over, hasn't it gone by incredibly fast?" lee's smooth accent rang out amongst the group of teens.

"i know mate, our pranks have been pitiful and inconsistent this year" george motioned fanning out his quidditch shirt.

"don't worry about it, next year is our 7th! last one! we will make it the best" fred continued

"leave like legends" the three boys chorussed. Averly had remained silent looking towards the large maze that covered all land until the horizon.

"i love hogwarts, but it'll be nice to go home and see my mum" lee noted; miserably wiping the moisture off his cheek. Averly grumbled blowing a loose strand of hair out of her face; unlike her peers she was dreading the end of the school year. the sun beat on her face threatening an inevitable sun burn on her pale skin only making her bad mood worse.

she hated the end of the year more than anything.

suddenly an arm slung around her shoulder "don't you worry about it lil, i reckon you'll be coming to the burrow, mum has been writing me letters, says you havent a say in it" george smiled.

averly simply sighed "thanks" she muttered.

"whats the matter?" lee asked concerned.

"nothing, not looking forward to seeing father i suppose"

"Averly!" someone shouted making said girl lift her head. Hermione Granger stood amongst the crowd waving her over.

"excuse me boys" Averly escaped george's grasp.

"you'll meet us at the stands yeah?" the twins asked and she nodded with a small smile

"of course" she then turned around gracefully and quickly weaving in and out of students to Harrys bushy haired best friend. before she could ask a question the muggleborn gripped her wrist tugging her towards a tent and pulled her in.

inside were the four champions and directly in front of her was a puzzled Harry Potter and a nervous Ronald Weasley.

"we came to say good luck" Hermione informed before launching herself at Harry. The boy wrapped his arms around her hugging her back "thanks 'mione"