♕ TWELVE

This chapter is unedited

Literally the only non-sexual holding hands gif I could find so there you go

"Simply tap, do not swish, do not jab" the professor pointed directly at one Ronald Weasley who sunk lower into his seat "now the task is to transform your button to a needle, basic stuff we have already learned simply review" Mcgongall  stiffly walked back to her desk and the classroom erupted in talks and gossip.

"wanna hear something i found pleasantly hilarious?" i asked hermione trying to get her to avoid the topic she promised me we would be discussing. she sighed and glared at me acknowledging what i was doing. "what?" she proceeded to swatch the button to a needle in two seconds flat going to the next one "the twins made a bet with Ludo Bagman" i stated with a grin, her head snapped towards mine with a perplexed look gracing her features "They cant do That he is a m-" i threw my hand over her mouth "shush it wont you?" her hand latched my wrist whipping it off "what in merlins beard would he make a bet about?"

shrugging i tried to swap my button "not sure, reckon it probably has to do with the tournament though i wouldn't know" my wand poked the button repeatedly and it wouldn't switch. grumbling i jabbed at it harder "stop it stop it!" hermione gasped seizing my wand from her hands "oi! give it back!" i hollered lunging across  her snatching it from her fingers  "then do it right! you are gonna hurt yourself"

rolling my eyes i attempted again ignoring her looks of disapproval. just then a piece of paper in the shape of a bird landed elegantly on my desk grabbing my friends attention once more. "who is that from?" her curious voice piped "you know just as much as i do" i said about to fold it open.

"i bet you its from Harry"

"hermione" i snapped "i highly doubt its from harry, he is probably avoiding me just as much as i'm avoiding him"

"he has been glancing over here at you all day,  i bet he is gonna try and talk to you after lesson"

i shot her a hot glare, rolling her eyes she continued her work with a small smirk on her face. the parchment unfolded and contained small sloppy handwriting on it

meet me outside in the courtyard at 10 p.m tonight, i need to talk to you.

-D

"so who is it from?" hermione said gleefully looking smug

"who do you think" i grumbled turning around in my seat to the white hair slytherin

"i told you!" she exclaimed happily, i looked over my shoulder still turned and shook my head "don't throw a parade, it wasn't from Harry"

Draco was looking at me with raised eyebrows and i mouthed 'why'

he frowned a bit and just shook his hand explaining he will tell me later.

sitting in my seat and huffing i tried to change the needle again, hermione must be cheating. my eyes peered over at her paper and instead of notes that held some deep dark forbidden transformation secret i came across a hand drawn picture of what looked like a snake with ears on its head and letters that read S.P.E.W.

"Spew? what you writing about spewing for?"

her nose turned in the air and turned to me formally