♕ SIXTEEN

This chapter is unedited

Gif of Lee in his 2nd year above(: my lil bean

Dean sat next to the beautiful girl with pale skin. Her hand rested on the table gently while the other distractedly tapped the table creating a series of hallow rythems.

He, much like others, also found him self getting lost while staring at the girl. She was beautiful, but there were other girls far more beautiful that she was. She was sometimes nice, but there were also other girls extremely nicer than she. He, just like everybody always questioned what was so intriguing about the girl.

"Today's lesson is very important-" the gruff voice of their DADA professor spoke up only to be cut off by a fast flying hand shooting up in the air.

"What granger" he snapped. Hermione had the tendency to ask a million questions in class.

"Would you mind, professor if I say something that is also of importance" she asked straightening her posture.

Harry Potter and Ron Weasley frowned their eyebrows in confusion.

"Fine. Make it quick" moody was more than annoyed with the girls antics and decided to just let her get on with it. While the bushy haired girl was respectful, she was awfully relentless.

With a proud smile she stood up pressing the button on her robes that lit up in yellow spelling out the letters.

S.p.e.w

Averlys eyes widened in horror "Hermione" she snapped
But the muggleborn simply ignored her friend

"Hermione don't do it!" Averly said urgently watching as Ron covered his mouth suppressing the laughter.

"For centuries the marvelous creatures of house elves have been blindly mistreated and being foisted upon the work of slaves" she started.

Averly sunk lower in her seat. Dean, Seamus, Lavendar, Hannah Abbot, Blaze Zabini and many others stared at the girl as if she had grown a third head.

"I have made a club called S.P.E.W which stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Warfare. Our Chant for this club is; The rights of house elves are important! Crusading for their civil rights is paramount for tranquility in the wizarding world!" She said powerfully as if she were running for prime minister of England.

Averly pinched the bridge of her nose suffering from secondhand embarrassment.

"So join me! Rise up against this discrimination! Rise and join me and we will start the biggest revolution of the new age!" She cheered, yet the entire class remained silent with unblinking stares.

The professor stood at the front of the classroom with one eye brow up in bemusement.

Hermiones friends watched as her smile slowly fell and her cheeks lit up in embarrassment.

That's when the silence was ripped away by the loud laughing of her classmates.

Tears gathered in hermiones eyes as she quickly sat down.