Chapter One

(Calums POV)

"CALUM! Wake up wake up wake up wake up WAKE THE CRAP UP!!" Luke screamed at me while jumping on my bed.

I groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"Luke, I know you want some cake action, but I'm tired. Go make out with Ashton..." I replied with my dark, morning voice.

Luke jumped on top of me and hugged me tight. "Oh Calecal, you know Ashton don't give me that 100% the way you always do."

I pushed my face in my pillow so he wouldnt see me blushing tomato red.

"Luke, we can cuddle later, babe. I don't feel great right now." I muffled through my pillow.

"Are you sick?" He sounded concerned.

It wasn't a total lie. My stomach felt weird, but it wasn't because I was sick. It was because of all the butterflies I get when he's around. I'm not gay. I don't think I am. More of bi I guess you could say. I just get those feelings when I'm around him. Yes. I'm in love with my best friend and bandmate Luke Hemmings.

"Just a stomach ache. I'll live." I replied shifting positions so I was staring at the ceiling.

"Micheal! Ashton! CALUMS SICK!!" He screamed.

Oh god. I mentally face palmed my self.

"Are you alright, CALUM?" Ashton and Michael said at the same time. Their faces full of concern. Just as well as Lukes.

I rolled over so my face was in my pillow again.

"Ugh, I'm fine. I just wanna sleep!" I yelled. Yeah I'm in a mood. Let me flipping sleep.

Luke put his hand up to my forehead.

"Yanno, you're pretty warm, cal." Goin all doctor on me.

Well of course I'm warm. I'm blushing cuz you won't leave and you're screwing with my heart!

"I'm fine guys. Just get outttt! I promise, if I feel any worse, I'll let you know," they all walked out except Luke. He walked over to me and playfully and sloppily kisses my forehead. Then he flipped the light and walked out. God the butterflies when he kissed me, even if it was a joke.

What is wrong with me? ):