Chapter Thirteen

(Calums POV)

Three babies.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic, but from being of the male species and being pregnant to being pregnant with three babies and still of the male species! That sure is a lot to swallow!

Luke sure is excited, I'm just worried of word getting out and it spreading and me seeming like the biggest freak show.

I'm also worried we won't be able to take care of three children, let alone, babies! What are going to name them?

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO NAME THEM?!?

I speed waddled into my room and called Luke.

"Hey, Cal, what's wrong," he asks.

"Just get here. ASAP," I request before hanging up! This is a big deal!

_________________

(Luke's POV)

"Just get here. ASAP," is all he said, before hanging up.

Oi, what's wrong. Please nothing witht the babies!

I hopped in my car and drove over to Calum's flat as fast as possible, but within the speed limits, don't want to get in trouble with the police and get deported.

Hmm, I really like this song, I turned it up and started jamming. I then realized that I missed the turn. Phooey.

I turned the radio down, I need to focus on the task at hand. Calum could be dying, and I am sitting in my car, dilly dallying to an Ariana Grande song.

I turn in the next turn I see, pull into to someone's driveway and turn around.

I eventually make it into Calum's driveway. I hop out and run into Calum's flat, he really should lock the door.

I walked in on Calum drinking pickle juice and watching "Pride and Prejudice".

"Uh, Calum, what was the problem," I asked as I walked to grab the remote and pause the movie.

"MR. DARCY," Calun exclaimed, before falling sideways on the couch and clutching on to a pillow and reaching for the remote out of my hand.

"Not now, Calum. What was so urgent that you needed me here? I thought you were bleeding to death," I exclaimed, a little ticked.

"We need to name the babies," Calum said in a 'duh' tone.

"We don't even know the genders," I said, huffing and picking Calum's head up, then sitting and placing his head in my lap while I stroke his hair.

"We'll know when I'm five months. So... In one month, we'll know!" He said excitedly.

Oh gosh, he's already 4 months pregnant. And we haven't told my family!

"We could just, like, come up with a few names for girls and a few for boys, we can narrow down possibilities after we find out the genders," Calum suggested, the idea seemed swell, but there was one thing that I had on my mind about the whole situation.

"Cal, I haven't told my family and your mother still has yet to be convinced," I reminded my little kiwi.

"Ugh..." He groaned while covering his face with his hands.

He sat up and laid into my chest while I wrapped my arms around him.

"We'll try to get your mother believing our story together, since your mom is in Radlett for buisness and thats only a few miles away, we can just invite her over here," I brought up.

"All right," he huffed, "you're staying the night," he demanded, with a cute, poutt face.

"You got it, kiwi," I pecked his lips.

We stayed cuddled up for a while watching the telly.

I had dosed off. I looked at my phone, 1:25 A.M, I yawned, stood up and picked Calum up bridal style, carrying him to the bedroom. I set him down gently on the bed as I got in with him and pulled the covers over ourselves.

__________________________

(Calums POV)

I woke up in my bed. Guess Luke had taken us back to my room.

I unlocked my phone and called my mum, inviting her over.

Ring, ring, ring-

"Hello?" She said sweetly

"Hey, mum. What are you up to?"

"Oh, not much sweetie. Just chillin out at home, what about you?"

"Not much, not much. Uh, mum, I was wondering if you could come over to my flat... Since youre in London for work, and I wanted to see you." I said.

"Oh, I'd love to honey. I'll be there in an hour or two. Love you!" She said and then hung up.

I placed my phone down. And stood up outta bed.

I guess I stood up too fast because I got the churning in my stomach again.

I groaned as I rushed to the bathroom knowing the icky feeling that was about to come.

I puked until I was just dry heaving. I flushed the toilet and layed back against the wall groaning.

Dang morning sickness.

"You okay?" Luke questioned, standing in the doorway, yawning.

"Morning sickness sucks," I frowned.

"I'll make some tea," he walked into the kitchen.

I brushed my teeth. I heard the knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw my mum, I unlocked the door and let her in.

"Hey, mum" I hugged her.

"Hi, honey!" She chimed.

Luke walked in the room as I sat down with my mum on the couch.

"Hello, Mrs.Hood!" Luke said while sitting down beside me.

"Hi, Luke. Not to be rude or anything because I do enjoy your company, but may I ask why you're here?" My mother asked.

"Well mum... We actually have some news to tell you.." I said slowly.

"Okay...?"

"All right, so, I'mthe other day, I'mI tried telling you that I was pregnant and you just thought it was a prank, but it's not. Luke and I did, you would call it, "the special hug," and, one of those rarities happened to occur. I'm pregnant. If you don't believe me, look at these pictures." I handed her the baby pictures from my ultrasounds.

"I can't believe this," She gasped.

"I'm sorry, mum..." I began tearing up.

"Mrs. Hood, please don't be mad. Calum and I are really happy about this. Please..." Luke pleaded.

"I'm happy for you guys! I'm gonna be a grandma!! Oh gosh, this is so exciting! Is it a boy or a girl?!" She asked excitedly.

"Actually mum, we're having triplets. And we won't know the genders for another month," I said.

"Triplets! Oh gosh this is gonna be so wonderful!!"

I was happy my mum was ok with this. Though, I am confused as to why she isn't questioning the fact I am a male and pregnant, maybe once the excitment dies down, the realization will hit her. For now, some of the weight fell off my shoulders. I could also see Luke visibly relax.

Im looking forward to seeing my babies in five months, I can't wait.

"So mum, we wanted to start brainstorming ideas for names, I figured, you should choose the girls name, if we have one, that is,"(A/N, like it said in the last chapter, I know he has a sister, but for the sake of the story and the sentiment behind the name, we need to pretend she doesn't exsist) I said, shyly.

Mum started jumping up down, "oh, Calum! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!"