Chapter Six

(Calums POV)

I woke up in my bed. I guess Luke had taken me home and took me to my room.

Wait.

I'm pregnant

I'm freaking pregnant.

All these thoughts started flowing in my head. What about the tour. What about management. What about the band. What about me and Luke. I should probably talk to him.

I got out of bed and went into the living room to see Ashton on the couch and Michael asleep on the other couch.

"Hey, Ash..." I said as I plopped myself down next to him.

"Hey cal, how ya feeling?" He faced me for conversation.

"Crappy. Where's Luke?"

"Oh, um... Cal.. Luke's pretty upset about the whole 'you being pregnant' thing. He went on a walk to blow off some steam. It's probably the best idea if you stay away from him until he's ready to talk about it." He said in a serious tone.

"Ashton, what am I gonna do? What about the tour? Managements gonna kill me. What about the band? We're gonna lose a bunch of fans. I can't do that to you guys. I don't know what to do!!" I cried into his chest as he wrapped me in a tight, warm hug.

"Shh, Calum! We'll get through this, ok? Just calm down!" He soothed in my ear while patting my back.

At that brotherly bonding moment, my morning sickness had to kick in leading to me pushing away from him and running into the bathroom puking up whatever was left in me, which turned out to be just bile.

Michael ran after me rubbing my back the way Luke did. After I was done, Ashton flushed the toilet for me while Michael carried me into my room.

"You gonna be ok?" Michael asked as he tucked me in.

I weakly nodded and let sleep take over me.

_________________________

(Luke's POV)

I can't believe this. I just HAD to go and freaking be my idiot self and sleep with him!!

God I'm just such an idiot! I hate myself. I just... Can't.

I took him home after he had passed out. I needed to get some fresh air. Maybe clear my head. I told Ashton and Michael what happened and stormed off. They think I'm mad at him. I mean, I'm not. I could never be. I just... Our careers are just taking off, and now a baby? It just seems like it came at the wrong time.

_________________________

(Calums POV)

I woke up later that day. It was 7:32. I decided I should feed myself. And the baby, of course. I threw the covers off and walked into the living room. The boys had went and got Nandos and left me some on the counter. I took a seat at the table and started eating my peri peri chicken.

As I was eating, Luke came in. He walked past me. Not saying a word.

Guess he's mad.

"Luke?" I asked.

"What!" He replied rudely.

"What's your freaking problem?!" I yelled.

"You! You're my flippin problem!"

"Why?! What did I do to you?!"

"You just had to go and get pregnant!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah? Well last time I checked, Luke, YOU'RE THE ONE EHO FREAKING GOT ME PREGNANT!" I fired back at him.

"ENOUGH!" He screamed. He punched the wall. He let out a little yelp/whimper.

i walked over to him and sat him on the counter. His fist was bleeding and bruising. I got the first aid kit out and started cleaning his hand up.

I got the bandage on not too long after. I just put the last piece of tape on it and I was done.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say. I looked up at him and saw a tear run down his cheek.

"It's okay. I understand. You were just mad." I said quietly. Reassuring him I wasn't mad.

I wiped away his tear.

"I'll be here for you. Everyday. We'll raise this child together, alright? I love you, Calum."

" i love you, too." I kissed him.