Chapter Five

(Calums POV)

There he was. The love of my life. Standing in front of me.

"LUKE!!" I screamed as I ran into his arms.

We latched onto each other and cried.

"Calum, I love you so much." He whimpered into my shoulder.

"I love you, too, Lukeypoo!" I chuckled.

"Calum..." He pulled away from the hug.

"What...?" I asked fearing something was wrong.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked

"Of course, I will, Luke!"

I kissed him. And we stayed like that for a while.

________________________

After the funeral, me and Luke took a flight back to London to be back with the boys as we were still doing the opening act of take me home tour for one direction.

We were back at the hotel in bed sleeping when I woke up to an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It then started churning so I threw the covers off and raced to the bathroom just in time as I dropped to my knees and started puking into the porcelain toilet.

I felt a hand on my back none other to belong to Luke.

I hated the feeling of being sick. I started crying as I was still in the process if emptying out the rest of the contents of my stomach.

"Shhh, I'm here." Luke tried soothing me.

As I was finally done throwing up, i flushed the toilet and laid back against Luke as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Have you eaten something bad?" He wondered.

I just shrugged. I didn't feel like talking. I felt utterly disgusting.
He helped me up to the sink so I could brush my teeth.

I spit into the sink and put my toothbrush back into the holder. Luke picked me up bridal style and carried me back to our bed.

"Do you think you'll get sick again?" He asked while pulling the sheets over us.

"I don't think so." I said in a low raspy voice.

He put his hand to my head.
"You don't seem to have a fever...?" He questioned.

I shrugged and before I knew i was back asleep. Hoping this 'sickness' would wash over me over night.

But I was wrong.

It only got worse. I was awoken yet again with a churning stomach. Luckily, Luke had set a trash can beside me on the floor in case I got sick again. I wouldn't of made it all the way to the bathroom.

I puked what little I had left in me into the trash can. Luke was rubbing circles into my back.

I set the trash can back on the floor and sighed as I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

"Sorry you had to see that.." I apologized as tears stung to my eyes. I felt terrible.

"It's not your fault you're sick, babe. Maybe we should take you to the doctors."

"Probably..." I sighed.

He got up and pulled out some sweats and a baggy tshirt out for me as he pulled out the same for him. He helped me change as I was too weak from puking my guts out earlier.

He grabbed his keys and phone and told Michael and Ashton where we were going. He carried me to the car and buckled me in.

Within a few minutes we arrived at the doctors office. He led me inside. I went to the waiting chairs because I didn't feel like standing and he went to go sign me in. He eventually came and took a seat by me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What if something is really wrong with me, Luke?" I asked as tears pricked in the corner of my eyes.

"Shh, babe. It's probably just a bug is all." He soothed me.

"Calum Hood? The nurse approached from the door and called us back. She led us to a room and had me lay down on the bed. I told her my symptoms and what not and she drew some blood. She said to wait for the results.

About 15 minutes later she came back.

"Alright, you might have cancer, but you could possibly have something else that's very rare. I'm going to take an ultrasound." She announced and had me lay back.

I looked at Luke. He gave me a sad smile. I could tell he was dying inside.

The nurse put some freezing cold gel on my Stomach and starts looking at the computer screen.

"Ah, just as I suspected." She said to herself.

"What! What is it?!" Luke worriedly asked.

"Calum here is 2 months pregnant!" She said.

"WHAT?!" Me and Luke yelled at the same time.

"If you look right here, there is your baby!" She announced.

And that's when everything went black.