Chapter Twenty

(Calums POV)

I am now 8 months pregnant.

I'm really uncomfortable, I'm beyond fat, and I'm always so tired. At least I only have one more month to go.

We told management about my pregnancy and we are currently on a 3 month break. Luke has moved into my flat to help out.

I'm currently laying in bed watching tv and eating a bit of Vegemite toast.

Luke was laying next to me rubbing and talking to my extremely big stomach.

"Hi babies. It's daddy. I can't wait to see you guys..." He said in a small baby voice.

"Babe..." I said trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He questioned sitting up on his elbows.

"We haven't picked out the names yet." I said sadly.

"Right. Hmm... I like the name Leighton for a girl?" He asked

"That's nice. I like it." I smiled

"And for the boys..."

"I like Jesse for a boy." I looked at him.

"Hmm..."

"What, you hate it?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"No,no! I actually really like it! I was just thinking of middle names." He laughed.

"Luke, we still have to name the other boy, silly." I said shifting positions.

"Right. Hmm..." He said

"Ow!" I said placing my hand on my stomach.

"What, are you okay!?" Luke jumped up.

"I don't know it was a cra- OW! Luke this hurts!" I cried holding my stomach.

"Let's go to the hospital!" He said helping me on my feet."

I stood up and froze.

"Luke..."

"Yeah, what?!" He yelled scared.

"Did I just pee?" I questioned

"No, oh my god. YOUR WATER BROKE!" He screamed

"But the babies aren't do for another month!" I said sacredly.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. The pain was getting worse by the minute.

We were silent the whole ride there, except for some screams of pain I let out.

We finally pulled into the hospital parking lot. Luke quickly got out and ran to the other side to help me out. I couldn't walk so he picked me up again and rushed inside.

"Someone help me! MY BOYFRIENDS IN LABOR!!" Luke screamed to one of the nurses.

"Place him on the gurney!" The nurse said to Luke. He did so. I was still crying because of the pain and of how scared I was.

I was taken to a room and was given some pain medication. Luke was still by my side holding my hand.

A doctor came in a few minutes later.

"Hey Calum, how we doing so far?" He asked me.

"In pain." I muttered out and gripped Luke's hand tighter.

"Well, because you are a male, you're obviously going to have a c-section. We'll get you in about an hour and you'll see your babies. Just have a rest." And with that, the doctor left.

"How ya feelin, babe?" Luke asked wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"It hurts..." I cried out closing my eyes.

"I know baby, I know. But just think, in an hour, we're going to see our babies." He said with a sad smile.

I nodded in reply.

An hour later of excruciating painful contractions, a nurse came in and gave Luke some scrubs to change into as she wheeled me down to the surgery room. Luke came back to my side as a nurse was numbing me. I couldn't feel anything. I just felt woozy.

A bunch of nurses came in as well as a doctor and they got to work right away.

"Our babies are coming, Cal. You're doing great!" Luke said to me giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Alright. We got baby A! And it's a boy!" The doctor said as he handed a nurse the baby to be cleaned. I smiled.

"Baby B is another boy!"

"And baby C is a little girl. Congratulations boys!" The doctor said while sewing my back together in stitches.

"You did it, Cal. We have our babies." Luke whispered in my ear.

I was rolled back to my recovery room with Luke by my side as nurses came in with our babies.

"Do we have names for these little guys?" One of the nurses asked us while placing a girl and boy in my arms an the other boy in Luke's arms.

"Leighton Anne Hood for the girl." Luke announced. I smiled.

"Jesse Corbin Hood for this boy." I said looking at the young bundle in my left arm.

"What about the other boy?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Luke clueless of a name.

"Kolby Green Hood for the other boy" Luke said staring sweetly at me.

"Alrighty. Don't hesitate to call one of us if you need anything." The nurse said as she walked out.

"Kolby?" I chuckled as looked down at the babies in my arms.

"After your father." Luke said with a sad smile.

"I love you. You know that?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Yes, I know. And that's why I'm doing this." He said as he put the baby down in the crib.

"What..?"

"Calum Hood. I've loved you for a long time now. We have three beautiful children together, and I couldn't ask for more. Except for this one request. Will you marry me?" He said on his one knee popping out a ring from his pocket.

"Of course." I cried out holding my hand in front of him.

He slipped the ring on my hand while he cupped my face and kissed me.

He picked the baby back up and kissed his forehead.

"We're so lucky." He said

"I couldn't of done it without you." I said smiling at him.

Life is just perfect right now.

____________________________________________________

(A/N) alright guys. There's gonna be a few more chapters of this story and then I'll put up a sequal. Have you guys enjoyed it? I hope so. Thank you guys so much for getting this to 1k reads! Omg I love you guys. Remember to vote and comment.

An update will be up tomorrow!