Chapter Two

(Luke's POV)

I really hope Calums ok. To be honest, I really like Calum. Not in a friendly bro way. It's more than that. I love him. I get those vibes around him. But then I think to myself, "why would a hot guy love an ugly poopface like me."

__________________________

(Calum's POV)

I wake up to my phone ringing.

I look at the caller ID.

'Mama'

I hit the green button.

"Uh, hello?" I say in my morning voice.

"Oh, Calum, honey, I have some terrible news," She says with her voice shaking.

"Mom, what happened?!"

"It's your father, he has stage 4 sinovial cell cancer, he only has two months to live. Oh, Calum, honey, I'm so sorry. Listen, baby, I'll call you later I just wanted to let you know," and with that she hung up.

I just sat there. Frozen. I let out a frustrated scream and started bawling my eyes out.

Luke came running in as well as Micheal and Ashton, trailing behind him. Luke cuddled me up and sat me in his lap while he shushed me while rocking me back and forth while the other boys stood in the doorway waiting for an explanation.

"Calum, shhh what's wrong. WHAT HAPPENED?!" Luke asked with concern all over him.

"My d-dad. H-he has s-stage 4 c-cancer. He only h-has t-two months to l-live!!!" I cried into his chest. I just let the tears fall. I didn't even care.

"Oh Calum" he said sadness in his voice as he hugged me tight. The other boys joined in the hug as well as I just cried and cried.

I eventually stopped crying as Ashton and Michael left the room to go get plane tickets for me to go visit him while I can. I just sat in Luke's arms. Not knowing what to do. I just felt... Safe with him.

"Calum, I'm so sorry. I'm here for you, ok?"

"Thanks Luke..." I hugged him tight.

"No problem. That's what bros are for, right?" He smiled.

Instead of replying, i just gave him a sad smile.

"Hey, I know what always cheers my Calecal up! Lets go clubbing!"

__________________________

Since I didn't have to leave til tomorrow night, I figured id go to the club with my boys til I leave for two months. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss them lots, I just really need to see my dad while I can.

So we got to the club, I'd drinkin already 10 beers (yup, TEN!)

And I was WASTED!

Luke came up to me....

"Oh CALECAL!!! I love you baby!!!!"

"Oh lukepookie, we soooooo drunkkk"

We went and danced with each other. Michael and Ashton came up to us and said it was time for us to leave. It was 5am. Oh gosh.

We had to stop during the car ride back to the house so I could puke on the side of the rode. I don't have a strong stomach for alcohol.

We finally got home and me an Luke went to my bedroom. Granite, we were still VERY drunk. We both got naked and laid In my bed. Luke turned to me.

"Hey Calecal, you wanna do the deed?" He winked seductivley.

"Do you even have to ask?"

I think you know what happens next (;