Chapter Seventeen

*At the airport*

(Calum's POV)

We slipped our sunglasses on and entered the airport, with our items in tow.

it was only 2:30 and they start boarding in fifteen minutes, "hey, Luke, I'm gonna grab a snack from Starbucks, do any of you guys want anything?"

"Nope," they all said.

"Ooh, I do want a birthday day cake pop," Ashton said.

I pranced over to Starbucks, I yanked my very oversized sweatshirt down. I ordered a coffee, lemon pound cake and Ashton's cake pope.

I got what I ordered and as I was walking back to the boys, some on stole the carry on bag I was holding in my hand be ripped out of my grasp, while doing so, they knocked Ashton's cake pop out of my hand.

I yelled for Luke and pointed him in the direction of the theif. I saw my hero of a boyfriend, tackle the theif. He got my bag and called security over.

"My cake pop," was all Ashton said after that huge ordeal.

I walked uo to Luke and cuddled against his side, "you're my hero," I stood on my tiptoes and kissed below his ear.

*On the flight*

I turned around to come face to face with the little booger that has been kick the back of my chair, non flipping stop.

"Could you quit, kid," I turned around and tried to enjoy the five minutes I had of comfort before he would start kicking again.

I just fell asleep, but was awoken by none other than that little brat.

I just gave up and picked out a bag of Maltesers and started eating.

I'm not sure if it's being on this plane, pregnancy or the sweets, but I had to puke. I scooted past Luke and ran into the bathroom stall. I puked as quiet as possible, for the sake of the other passengers. I felt a hand on my back, I turned to see Luke holding a water bottle.

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the remnants off of the corners of ny mouth and hugged Luke. We walked back to our row and I instantly fell asleep, something about puking just empties a person out.

I woke up to somebody shaking me, lightly. I rubbed my eyes and got uo and grabbed my carry on. I followed the boys out of the plane.

We waited for our luggage for what seemed like hours.

We grabbed everything and trudged outside, the Australian heat hit me hard, considerinf I am wearing jeans, a tshirt and thick hoodie. If It weren't for that, I wouldn't be surprised by the climate change. We called a cab and direcred it towards the condo we were staying in.

I got inside and threw myself on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw Luke pacing around the room, biting his nails.

"Babe, babe... Are you okay? I stood up and wrapped my arms around him.

"No, what if my parents hate me forever," he said as I started to feel my shirt getting wet. Luke never cries.

"Shh... They're your parents, they have to get over it, they love you too much to hate you. You have to remember, they didn't raise you just to end uo hating you. They wouldn't put so much hard work into something they were just going to hate."

"I'm going to sleep," he sighed and laid down.

"Good, good night, I love you," I kissed his forehead.

"I love you, too, Calum," I changed my shirt before laying down beside Luke and cuddling up to him.

*Next day, on the way to tbe Hemmings' household*

(Luke's POV)

Calum put his hand over my free hand as my other was on the steering wheel.

"Babe, everything will be fine," he cooed.

I relaxed a little bit, just knowing he was there. I pulled up the driveway of my house. Calum and I walked up to the front door and we knocked. I figured it wouldn't be best to use my house key and just barge in.

My mom opened the door and he face instantlt turned into a scowl as soon as she got a look at who was at her door step.

She hesitantly opened the door and ushered us in, before briskly walking ahead of us.

"State your business," She said, coldly, sitting down on the chair, adjacent to rhe love seat Calum and I were sitting on.

"I came to talk to you, you can't just kick us out. We came all the way from London to talk to you considering you wouldn't answer any attempt Imade to communicate with you," I said.

"I'm home," I heard my dad's deep voice belt before he got to the living room. Once he saw me, his face blatantly showed disgust and his eyes darkened with anger.

"Son," is all he said, before looking at my mother.

"Luke has come to... Talk," mom said, almost choking on tears.

"Mum, dad, I know you don't support my choices, but-" I got cut off.

"Luke, I can't even look at you, I don't just not support your choices, they completely and downright disgust me, we can't have our f*g of a son hanging around," I was appalled at his word choice, Calum grabbed mt hand and squeezed it.

"Just hear me out-"

"No, son, you hear me out. You have one more chance, get rid of that baby and date mt coworkers daughter, she's 16, a sweet girl-" Dad said, but I cut him off by standing up.

"No, dad. I love Calum and I couldn't love anybody else. I didn't choose to love him, it just happened, and I couldn't be happier. We love eachother," I reasoned.

"What about when you guus realize this is just a phase, you think you love eachother, but as soon as that baby comes, you'll realize you got yourself in a mess that you couldn't get out of, you were just brainwashed."

"Brainwashed? BY WHAT? WHAT WOULD BRAIN WASH ME TO LOVE CALUM? HM," we started raising our voices, Calum stood up beside me and holding my hand and rubbing circles onto the back of my hand.

"SON! YOU DON'T LOVE HIM, PLUS, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO RAISE A CHILD, TWO SEVENTEEN YEAR OLDS ARE NOT FIT TO PLAY PARENT. YOU GUYS ARE TOURING THE WORLD, TOO. HOW IN THE WORLD AR YOU GOING TO TAKE CARE OF A LIVING BREATHING HUMAN," he was now huffing with anger.

"WE'RE ACTUALLY HAVING TRIPLETS," my dad's face fell instantly, "AND DONT YOU THINK WE HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF ALL THOSE THINGS! MAN THESE THINGS GOT TO CALUM SO BAD HE TRIED TO F***ING KILL HIMSELF, I LOVE CALUM AND YOU CAN NOT TAKE HIM OR THE BABY AWAY FROM ME- US.."

I look at my mom who was now sobbing, I leaned down to wipe her tears, but thats when my dad did the unthinkable. ahe clocked me in the jaw. I fell over, I held my jaw with wide eyes. My dad's face was completely paled and his eyes were wide. I look at my mom, she looked at me, and then my dad. She bust out into sobs. I got out, Calum in tow, without even glancing back. As soon as I got out of the house I hugged Calum and sobbed into his shoulder, ignoring the sharp pain in my jaw.

A/N I apologize for the tidbits of offensive language, I just tried to make the fight realistic, somewhat. I apologize if domestic abuse is a sensitive subject for you, I didn't originally plan on putting that hit in there, but it fit. I needed it to be dramatic. Again, I apologize if this chapter was offensive to you in any way, shape, or form.