Chapter Nine

(Calum's POV)

I eventually pass put, due to just pure exhaustion, and the fact that Luke is rubbing my back makes it impossible to stay awake.

I wake in my bed at the hotel, I see Luke standing in the closet, packing our things so we can get out of the hotel.

I start thinking about the hole in the wall, I shoot straight up.

Luke turns around, looking at me strangely, "what's wrong?"

"What about the hole? The hotel staff will murder us?"

"Don't worry, sweet cheeks," Luke chuckled, "we called up to the front desk and apologized and offered to pay for the damage and they accepted, it's all good! Don't worry, be happy!"
I stopped Luke before he broke out into song.

"Haha, all righty," I said as I stood up, threw some sweat pants that Luke left out for me and peeled out of my skinny jeans and threw them at Luke's face. I dashed out of the room while pulling my sweatpants up my legs.

"Hey, Cal, we're going on some interview or whatever tomorrow," Micheal said, before throwing a crumpled napkin at me.

I ran over into the kitchen and put some bread into the toaster and grabbing the Vegemite out of the cabinet, I don't see how Niall tried this and hated it.

I finished up my breakfast, yelling at Mikey to clean it up. I go into Luke and I's room and help with the remainder of the packing.

"That little stunt you pulled, throwing your dirty chaps in my face, will not slide around here, mate. I think you need to be punished, by the TICKLE MONSTER!!!"

I ran, after hearing Luke'a threat. I HATE BEING TICKLED! I hear heavy footsteps increasing behind me. I turn into Ashton and Micheal's room and lock the door, I turn around to see a confused Anston.

Ashton then looks at me with a knowing glance, "tickle monster?"

"Tickle monster," I reply calmly. Ashton then gets up, while laughing and proceed to unlock the door and open it for Luke to step in. I try to get up and run out, but Ashton closes the door and stands in front of it.

Luke tackles me and begins to tickle me, I start crying from laughing too much. Luke, then ceases the tickling and we stare into each others eyes. He leans down and his lips brush mine when Ashton comes over and pushes Luke off of me.

He looks at us and feigns a frown, "there are children here," he states firmly.

"You're eighteen," I reminded the 'child'.

"Oh, you know I do not act my age," Ashton reasons.

"Oh whatever," I say and get up and grab my luggage and bring it into the main area where Micheal is sitting with an amused glance.

"No," is all I say before I kick the door open and walk to the elevator and go down to the tour bus out the back entrance.

*Next day, towards the end of the interview*

I've only excused myself to the bathroom to vomit, twice and the interview is coming to a close, which is just swell.

"Any information on the upcoming tour dates of your tour that you can release," the interviewer, I didn't bother learning the name of.

"Well, David, I am afraid we can not disclose that information to the public, just yet," Ashton added with a wink and a cheeky, little grin.

David chuckled slightly and turned his attention towards me, "so, Calum. We've heard you got ill during the performance two days ago, what happened? Most of your fans are saying you got drunk. Is that so, Calum?"

I instantly felt ill again, I swallowed down the bile and answered, "I had just eaten beforehand and I guess it didn't settle well with all the jumping and excitement."

"Yeah, it's not like he's pregnant or anything, no," Ashton jokingly blurted out.

Luke paled out and I am assuming I did, as well.

"Heh, yeah," Micheal said, awkwardly, while rubbing the back of his neck. We all did an awkward chuckle as Micheal elbowed Ashton in the ribs, playfully and shot him a warning glance when David wasn't looking at them.

David chuckled, "well that just about wraps this interview up, thanks for coming out, boys. Next time you're in London, hit us up!"

"Thank you for having us, David," Luke said politely as we all got up and waved as we walked out.

As soon as we got in the bus, Luke grabbed Ashton by the collar of his shirt, "even if you were joking, you can't let this slip," he whispered menacingly.

"Sorry... I love you, Lukey pooky and Caley Whaley," Ashton chuckled and Luke loosened up his grip and chuckled a little as well.