Chapter Fifteen (Pt. Two)

(Luke's POV)

As I woke up from my nap, I felt even worse. My stomach was churning as well. I threw the comforter off and ran to to toilet. I dropped to my knees and lurched forward violently puking what little breakfast I had ate this morning.

I felt Calums hand rubbing soothing circles on my back as I puked again into the porcelain. When I finished, I was too weak to get up. I flashed the toilet, closing the lid and resting my head on it.

"Luke, you've gotten even warmer. I think we should go to the doctor." Calum said sternly.

I was too weak to reply. I just nodded my head. I felt more fluid coke up my throat as I opened the lid and coughed up more bile.

"Oh Luke..." He said sadly.

When I was finished, I started crying.

"I feel terrible..." I sobbed.

"I called the doctor and asked him to make a house call. He'll be here in an hour." He announced rubbing my back.

I shivered violently. Calum got up to fetch me a blanket. I laid down on the hard tile ground as Calum placed a blanket over me. I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to people talking. I slowly got up, but regretted it feeling nauseous. Luckily, I was still by the toilet as I puked into it once again.

I closed the lid and flushed it leaning against the wall. I was embarrassed because I just puked in front of the doctor.

He took my temp, checked my throat, did some other tests while i sat quietly and Calum spoke for me.

"Well, seems Luke here has a mild case of the flu. Poor lads gonna be sick for a few days. I'll prescribe some meds to keep the food down, but unfortunately he's still gonna feel miserable." He told Calum.

I groaned.

"Thanks for the help, doc." Calum said.

He led the doctor to the door. He then came back and helped me up.

"I'm sorry you're sick, babe. I would totally kiss you if you weren't." He gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just help me to my bed." I muttered.

He couldn't carry me of course because of the baby, but he had his arm around my waist carefully helping me walk. I laid down as Calum placed the comforter back over me and I then let sleep take over my body.

I love Calum. He's a great boyfriend.

____________________________________________________

(A/N, sorry I thought chapter 15 was a bit short so I thought I'd add on to it!! Thanks for reading guys. There should be another update tonight, maybe multiple updates. Who knows (: