Chapter Fifteen

(Calums POV)

I woke up cuddled next to the man I love. My head in his chest, his arms wrapped around me securely. I just felt... Safe with him. Like nothing bad could happen.

The soft snores escaping him. It was so cute. I didn't want to wake him up. I carefully got away from his tight grip and went into the kitchen.

I decided I would make some breakfast for us both.

As I was finishing making the pancakes and placing them on the table, Luke came out of his room plopping himself down at the table tiredly.

"Good morning, babe." I walked over and kissed him.

"Morning..." He said in a scratchy voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked setting the plate of food in front of him.

"Yeah, yeah... Just *cough, cough* a sore throat is all." He managed to say.

I walked back over to him and placed a hand on his forehead.

"Babe, you're running a fever." I said as I went to fetch a thermometer.

"No, cal I'm fine." He said while digging into his pancakes.

I ignored him and stuck the thermometer under his arm.

It beeped.

"102.3. Luke, you're sick." I said with a smirk.

"Ugh... -achoo! Achoo!- I hate this!"! He yelled placing his head on the table, closing his eyes.

"My nose is all stuffy, I can't swallow anything because it feels like knives, and just UGH!" He cried.

"It's okay, babe. Do you want some medicine?" I asked sweetly.

"No..."

"But babe, you won't get better if-"

"NO! I don't want medicine! It's so gross. Please, Calum!"

"Alright, alright, but if you get any worse you're taking it. Got it?" I asked sternly. It came out more as a command.

"Yes, doctor Cal." He muttered annoyed.

I cleaned up the table as Luke was laying down on the couch watching 'Good Luck Charlie'. Ha that kid loves his Disney channel.

After I was done I want and say next to him. I picked up his legs and placed them back on top of my lap.

After an hour of watching Good Luck Charlie and Austin and Alley, I looked over at Luke. Poor guy was sleeping.

"Luke?" I shook him.

"Huh?" He said with his husky morning voice.

"Are you feeling better?"

"More like worse." He said in his once again scratchy voice.

"Medicine?" I asked

"Sure, why not..." He muttered.

I scurried off to the kitchen and came back with some medicine. He took it and placed it on the table.

"Thanks." He said laying back down into my chest, careful not to hurt the baby.

"No problem, babe." I said playing with his hair.

"Hey babe?" I asked

"Yeah, cal?"

"We still haven't told your parents." I said.

"You're right... Hand me my phone, please?"

I handed it to him as he dialed his mums number.

He put it on speaker.

'Hello?'

'Hey mum It's me.'

'Oh hi Honey. Are you Sick?

'oh, um yeah i think i have strep or something.'

'Oh im sorry, hun.'

'It's all good.'

'Alright. Well is there a reason you called' she said moodily.

Wow that's rude... I thought to myself.

'Um yeah. I kinda have to tell you something, mum...'

'Yeah? And what's that?'

' well uh... First off... I uh... Well.. Me and Calum are dating.' Luke said awkwardly.

'You're what?!' She yelled through the phone.

' that's not all. Calums pregnant. And I'm happy. You should be happy for me, too. We're going to raise the baby together.' He announced proudly. That's my babe. I smiled to myself.

'No you're not! You are not gay, Luke! You're just not! It's wrong and you know it!'

'K mom. When you get outta your freaking mood, give me a call.' He then hung up the phone.

He moaned and put his face in his hands.

"It's okay, babe. Thank you for trying at least." I said rubbing his back.

"She'll come around." He muttered.

"Let's go get some rest, you're fevers getting a bit higher." I said feeling his head.

"Alright" he sighed getting up as I lead him back to bed.

I hope he gets better.