Chapter Three

(Luke's POV)

Gawd I have the biggest headache right now. Wait, this isn't my room. I turn on my side. WTF?! Why is Calum here? WHY ARE WE BITH NAKED?!

"CALUM! WAKE UP NOW!" I yelled at him.

"WHAT?!" He screamed. God his morning voice is sexy.

"You have sex hair..." I pointed out.

"So do you!!" He said paling up.

"Did we..?" I asked full of fear.

"Oh. My. God." He barely got out before he rushed to the bathroom and was followed by retching noises.

He came back and laid down.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Well I just threw up if you didn't notice, I'm hungover, stomach and head hurt like crap, and we just has freaking SEX! WHAT DO YOU THINK, LUKE!!?" He snapped.

"Let's just forget it ever happened. I'm done with you're f'n attitude!" And with that I ran out and slammed the door.

________________________

(Calums POV)

Ugh. I didn't mean to snap at him. Now he probably hates me. Maybe he'll forget about it while I'm gone.

I gather all my stuff I had packed yesterday before we went to the club and headed down to the living room.

"I'm gonna miss ya, bro!" Michael said while bro huggin me and Pattin me on the back.

"I'll miss you, too Mike'n Ike!"

"Promise to call once you land, alright?" Ashton said while ingulfing me in a big hug.

"I promise, I promise."

Well, I guess Luke isn't gonna say goodbye cuz he's still pissed off. Whatever. I said a few more goodbyes and then I was on my way back to Australia for half a month. How am I gonna live without my Luke?