Chapter Eleven

(Calums POV)

I just... I've had enough. Of everything. All this stress. It's just... Too much! I honestly can't take it anymore.
Hiding the secret from management, from the fans, from one direction! And my mom doesn't even accept it. What a joke. I don't even have a dad to come to anymore. I told him everything. Where does this lead me up to now? I don't have anyone.

Why am I here? On earth. No one cares about me.

I might as well just end it all.

I get out a full bottle of Advil.

Dump 15 in my hand.

I swallow them all dry.

"LUKE!" I screamed

And then I laughed.

I'm getting all dizzy. All loopy. I can barely see.

"CALUM! WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" he screamed into my face.

"ASHTON CALL A FREAKING AMBULANCE... NOW!!!" He cried.

And that was the last I heard before everything went black.

________________________

(Luke's POV)

why would he do this? Please lord. Let him be ok. For my sake and the baby's.

oh god.

The baby.

Please oh please be okay.

Me, Michael, and Ashton were all sitting in the waiting room waiting for some news. It had been 3 hours since we got here and we haven't heard anything.

I was pacing the room while Michael was trying to calm down a sobbing Ashton.

"Calum family?" The doctor called. I ran up to him.

"Please tell me he's ok!!" I pleaded.

"Luckily, you called the ambulance just in time before it went through his system. We got it out. He's a very lucky man." The doctor explained.

"What about the baby?" Ashton asked.

"The baby should be just fine. The pills didn't past though."

"Oh thank god!" Ashton hugged me tight, still sobbing. He's quite emotional at these kind of things.

"You may go see him. Room 332. He can be discharged whenever he feels comfortable leaving. Just have him take it easy. Keep an eye on him for a couple of days." And with that, the doctor walked away.

We walked down the hall. I ran in.
He was laying there. His fragile pale body just laying there.

I ran into his arms and cried. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as tight as he could, which wasn't tight at all because he was so weak.

"Please, don't do this to me ever again! I sobbed into his chest.

He stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I'm so sorry." He said sadly.

"I love you way too much to let you go, cal. I wouldn't be able to live without you." I said wiping my tears.

" I love you, too, Luke. Can we go home?"

"Of course, baby." I stood up.

Michael and Ashton went to go sign the release papers.

And with that, we went home.