Chapter Nineteen

(Luke's POV)

Today, 5sos had a signing in LA. We were all just getting ready at the moment.

Michael was fixing his hair as well as Ashton.

Calum was putting on an oversized baggy shirt to hide the chubbiness of three babies.

I was just taking some Advil ahead of time knowing the screaming girls would give me quite the headache afterwards.

We had all finally gotten ready and were walking out to the table. Hundreds of girls were already lined up. They started screaming the moment they saw us sit down.

"Calum, if you need a break, dont be scared to just get up. They'll understand." I whimpered in his ear.

He just nodded in reply.

Hours had passed and we had signed thousands of autographs. I could see Calum was eager to get up and leave.

"Omg Calum!! I love you!!" One of the girls jumped over the table and tried to hug him. I got in the way and told her to go back over. She pushed me down and I landed on my arm and hit my head really hard on the concrete flooring. I heard my bone crack in my arm. I screamed out in pain as I grabbed my head with my other arm that didn't have shooting pain.

Security got everyone back. Medical people instantly came over to me. I looked down at my arm. It was turning purple and the bone was popping out. I was getting really dizzy.

"Luke, you're gonna be ok!" Calum shouted at me.

Ashton and Michael helped me up and brought me to the car as I was still really dizzy and felt like I would get sick at any minute. My head was hurting from the fall. I heard shouts from the boys telling me to stay awake. I tried my best, but I couldn't fight it anymore as I let the darkness take over me.
_______________________

(Michaels POV)

Calum was in hysterics thinking it was all his fault. Luke was just trying to help out. He didn't want the fan to harm the babies, and especially harm Calum.

Ashton was trying to comfort him.
I was just pacing the room hoping nothing to serious was wrong with him.

"Family of Luke Hemmings?" A doctor called out.

I instantly shot up as the other boys stood up behind me.

"Yes, sir?" I asked the doctor waiting for an explanation on Luke.

"You're friend had a minor concussion, but nothing too serious with his head. He did break his arm, though. We've already casted it." He said slowly.

"When will he be able to leave?" Ashton asked politely.

"We'd like to keep him here overnight for observation because of the concussion, but if all looks good, he should be out in the early morning."

"May we see him?" Calum butted in.

"Of course. Room 312."

We walked into his room to see him with a bright pink cast on and a bandage wrapped around his head.

"How ya feelin?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Tired, Painful, I wanna go home." He muttered.

"Nice pink cast." Ashton said.

"Mate, I'd hit you right now if I wasn't hurting so badly." Luke replied giving him a glare. He backed up with his hands up in surrender.

"Cal?" Luke asked looking at him still standing in the doorway.

"Do you want to come in?"

"It's all my fault..." Calum whispered with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Guys, could you give us a minute?" Luke asked us. Without hesitation, me and Ashton walked out.

______________________

(Luke's POV)

Ashton and Michael walked out.

"Calum, come here." I said softly.

He walked over sitting next to my bed.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you!" He cried harder into his hands.

"Calum, I did it to myself. I wanted to keep you and the babies safe. None of it was your fault, you hear me?" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

He nodded. I wiped his tear with my not broken hand.

" I love you." I said bringing him into a hug.

"I love you, too." He said sweetly into my chest.

______________________

(A/N) sorry we haven't updated in a while. Schools about to start and me and the other writer have been busy getting ready for the new year. Hopefully, we'll have another update up by tomorrow. Remember to vote and comment!