Chapter Ten

,(Luke's POV)

I wake up sweating, I try to sit up, but hit my head on the low clearance of the bunk and fall off of my top bunk, and hit the ground with a loud, "OOF!"

I look around to see if I had woken anybody up, nobody seems to be, so I walk to the kitchen to make my self some hot chocolate and calm my nerves.

I sit down, with my mug, and I reminisce on what I can remember of my nightmare. Calum was being chased by management with some, imaginary pill that gets rid of the baby somehow. They push him down and he lands on his stomach and, I don't remember the rest.

I've been having to go into the bathroom to have panic attacks, this whole situation has kept me on edge.

I know I seemed like the calm and, collected one, and Calum is the one flipping out, but I am screaming inside, every waking moment. I want to crawl in the corner and wait for all my problems to magically disappear, but that won't happen if I don't face up to my problems. I start to panic, I set my coffee cup on the table and run to the bathroom and lay down in the cold bathtub. The cold surface of the bathtub calms me down, because when I panic, I sweat.

I hear the automatic door slide open and in comes a sleepy Micheal. He then looks at me and sits next to me in the bathtub and holds me as I cry.

"Whats wrong," Micheal questions as he rubs my arms, in attempt to soothe me.

"What isnt wrong, Micheal," I almost shout, and then I realize I snapped at him, "I'm sorry, I just, I can't handle it, I'm supposed to be the calm one, the strong one, the one Calum can come to, but he can't really confide in me if I'm like this."

"Luke, just let it out, even if he is crying on your shoulder, cry on his, too. He is there to comfort you, just as much as you are for him," Micheal says, "I'm sure Calum would like to know he is not alone in being a mess."

"Thanks, Mikey," I hug him once and get up, "you may do what you came in her for," I say as I walk out. I hear his faint chuckle as I press the button to close the door.

I climb back into my bunk and sleep. (A/N, which is what I really want to be doing, right now, but the other writer happens to be on Facetime with me and is forcing me to finish this update before I sleep.)

*Next day, lounging with the boys of One Direction*

(Calum's POV)

Niall comes up to me and pats my back, "are you still feelin' nasty?"

Conveniently, as I am about to answer, I feel bile rising in my throat, I raise my index finger to signal 'one second'. I rush to the nearest trash bin, which is right next to the couch Lou is sitting on, he rubs my back as I puke.

"Guess so," Niall says as he scrutinizes my face for an answer of some sort, "do you know whats got you feeling so crappy?"

"Calum's pregnant," Luke announces, my eyes go wide and my face gets hot. "Dont believe me," he walks over to me and lifts my shirt up to show the slight bump that has formed.

The room goes silent and Louis laughs first, "good one."

My bandmates stay silent as the One Direction boys just stay silent.

Harry walks up and feels my bump, "you guys aren't joking?"

"Nope," comes Luke's simple answer before pulling my shirt back down.

"How, in the world, is this possible," Liam questions.

"It's extremely rare, but it has happened before, I just guess the Cal is a lucky one," Micheal replied.

I suddenly feel really embarrassed, "Luke got me pregnant," I nervously blurt out.

"CAKE! CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!" All of the One Direction boys chant. Luke looks at me before laughing and chanting along, as do the rest of ny band mates.

"You guys can't tell anybody, we will wait for somebody to find out to deal with it," I say, fearing the worst.

Zayb walked over to me and ruffle my hair, "no worries, puddin pop! Our little secret."

*Next DAY*

"I suppose you should ring your mom, tell her the news," Ashton suggests.

"I guess," I say as I waddle towards my phone, I hit the contact 'mom'

"Calum, honey? Oh, are yiu coming to visit? Oh no, you can't bring the boys, the house is a mess-" I cut her off, mid rambling.

"No, I'm still in London. Anyways, onto why I called you..." I pause to take a deep breath.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I'M PREGNANT!" I blurt out. Oh my...

"Calum Thomas Hood, I have no time for your pranks," my mom yelled before hanging up, I winced at the shrill yell.

"How'd it go?"

"How'd she take it?"

I turn around to face my band mates and throw my head back laughing mentally, before saying, "she thought it was a joke," I then go into my room, slam my door and punch the wall, before collapsing onto my bed and staring at the ceiling.