Chapter Seven

(Calum's POV)

After I finish cleaning Luke up, I go back to eating my dinner and Luke just sits by me, quietly observing me.

"As much as I want to keep the child, Cal, what about management, the news definitely will not go over well," Luke says. He has a good point, a point that sends my mind spiraling into different possibilities.

What if they force me to get an abortion, I couldn't do that.

Or worse, what if they kick me out of the band.

My thoughts were cut off by Luke, "say something, Calum. What do we do?"

"I'm not sure, Luke. As soon as you brought that up I had every bad possibility swimming through my mind, ugh. It's either the baby is out or I am. I couldn't give up the baby, luke," I babbled.

Luke put his hand on my shoulder, "right now, let's just sleep, enough has happened today, this is a problem for later. And, hey, a baby bump doesn't show until around like, 3 months, by the time it shows, the tour will be over," Luke reminded me.

"Good point, but it takes 9 months for babies to develop, the tour ends tomorrow. Luke! I'm due at the end of April at the earliest! The tour starts in April," I panicked while doing the math in my clouded mind.

"Cal, like I said, we'll cross that bridge when we get there, for now lets rest up, we have a big day tommorow," he says and then squeezes my knee before heaving a sigh and hopping off the barstool and walked in the direction of our room.

I scrape off the left-over contents on my plate that I just couldn't stomach to eat into the sink. I stare at my reflection in the plate and throw it at the wall with all the strength I can muster, I examine the hole in the wall and the shattered glass. I drop to my knees and lean against the counter and bring my knees up to my chest and begin to sob.

_________________

(Luke's POV)

I start stripping into mt boxers to change into some sweats, when I hear a loud thud and glass breaking, I dash out of the room, almost slipping when turning the corner into the kitchen.

I find Calum hugging his knees, sitting next to a pile of broken glass, I gingerly step over to him and over the glass. I take my hand and rake it over the hole in the wall, I step back over the glass and hug Calum, while rubbing his back and letting my bare back get wet with his tears.

Micheal and Ashton come running into the kitchen, I stop them mid-questioning by putting my index finger to my lips, I then silently plead for them to clean up the mess. They give me sympathetic glances and grab the broom and dust pan from under the sink and scoop the shards up. The hotel will not be happy about the hole in the wall, but that is the least of my worries at the moment.