Chapter Sixteen

A/N: I know in the first part of chapter fifteen, Luke's mother touched slightly on a very controversial topic and I sincerely apologize if that topic being mentioned offends you. Now, most of you might thing this little message was unnecessary, I am just being cautious. You never know how some people may react.

____________________

(Luke's POV)

*Two days later*

I sit up from my slumber, but this time, I'm not covered in sweat. I guess I am getting better.

I'm starting to think the reason I happened to get ill was the fact that I was stressed like a madman! My mother hasn't been answering my phone calls, nor Calum, Ashton or Mikey's!

I just want mom to accept the way I am, and dad. I just know she told dad, dad is the biggest homophobe you could imagine. It's sick, almost. I didn't choose to love the same sex, love just happens and sometimes, it's pretty screwy.

I used to be able to confide in dad for everything I couldn't with my bandmates. Now I know for sure he won't even want to look his own son in the eye.

I need my mom back, even if this disdain is only temporary, I don't want it to last any longer. I really need to do something about it.

I look at the digital alarm clock to my right, on Calum's night stand, '3:47 A.M'.

I reach under Calum's bed after looking to the left to make sure Cal is still asleep. I grab Calum's laptop and look up 'flights to Sydney from London'.

I find four seats for Friday at 3:15 P.M (Two days from the current date of the story, it's 3:47, Wednesday.) I quietly creep downstairs and grab the tickets from the printer.

I grab me a glass of water and get comfortable on the couch with mine and Cal's favorite movie "Anchorman". I set my glass down on the end table and hide the tickets in a magazine on the coffee table, I skip the magazine under the couch before feeling my eyelids getting heavy.

*Thurday night*

"Okaaayyy.... Why are we here? You called us, saying it was important," Ashton questioned.

Micheal walked over to the coffee table, "where's my "Cosmopolitan"?"

"Umm, yeah, about that," I dragged on, staring at three faces staring back at me.

I reached under the couch and pulled out the magazine. Micheal clapped and tried taking the magazine out of my hands. I pulled it back with my left hand and smacked his hands with my right one.

I pulled out the four, first class tickets, "we're going to Australia!!!"

"Really? When?"

"Ooh, yay!"

"Tommorow at 3:15 P.M!"

"Tommorow," Calum started pacing around the room, "for how long, I need to pack, what about our ultrasounds, will jetlag affect the baby? Ohhh nooo."

"I don't know how long, just until my parents aren't mad at me," I said, "the baby will be fine with the jetlag, our ultrasounds aren't until the end of the month. I will help you pack. Deep breaths, in and out, in and out."

I chuckled and pat his shoulder as I took pretended to take a deep breath.

"Sorry, even men have horomones and mood swings," Calum whispered.

"Yeah, but mostly pregnant men," Ashton laughed.

Calum gave him a dirty look and Ashton looked at his feet. Micheal and I laughed, "All right, you two should get back to where you belong and pack," I said, pointing my index and middle fingers at Micheal and Ashton.

"I'm hungry," Ashton whined, I pushed him off the chair he was sitting on.

"No. Leave," I demanded, pointing at the door, Micheal and Ashton gave me a sad look at walked out the front door.

"Don't you need to leave and pack, too," Calum asked with a whiny voice and a sad look on his face.

I walked over to him and bent down. I rubbed the pad of my thumb on his cheekbone, "I already did, and it's upstairs," I pecked his pouted lips and grabbed his wrist and started running up the stairs, "LET'S GET YOU PACKED, MY KIWI!"

*Next day, 2:00. On the way to the airport*

"Ok, we've got everything," I started, "water bottles?"

Ashton turned around to look at everything we had crammed in the trunk for the long flight, "check."

"Luggage?"

"Check."

Carry on?"

"Check."

"Snacks?"

"Check."

"Tickets?"

"Ch- ohh. Ummm. I think I left then on the coffee table at my flat," Ashton said quietly, scratching the back of his neck.

I gribbed the steering wheel hard enough to make my knuckle turn white, I made an immediate U-turn and sped back to Ashton's flat.

In ten minutes time we were at the flat, "get the tickets. Hurry," is all I said before Ashton scuttled out of the back seat and ran into his flat.

In two minutes he was back out with folded papers. I snatched them out of his hand. I opened them up to find it was a picture of me making a stupid face.

"Whats this, mate," I angrily questioned.

"A joke, I have the tickets in my pocket," he mumbled, pulling the tickets out of his pocket.

"Sorry for snapping, it's just, ugh," is all I said, before turning around and speeding off in the direction of the air port.

(A/N I know this chapter didn't really touch on what I said it would at the beginning, much, but the next one will. Oh! FIVE HUNDRED READS! The other writer and I are ecstatic over the fact that FIVE HUNDRED people have read something we wrote. You may know her name by her username, Megan. My name is Meghan, with an H. Poop.)