Chapter Twelve

(Calums POV)

I'm now 3momths pregnant. To be honest, I haven't been feeling well lately. I don't know if its just the perks of being pregnant or what.

I mean, I know pregnant people sometimes experience morning sickness, but I've been throwing up like five times a day. Is that normal?

This morning, I woke up at 3:25 to a churning stomach and throwing up my guts. I threw up three more times after that and it was only 5 now. I decided to just bring my pillow and blanket into the bathroom knowing I wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

I finally fell back asleep after throwing up a total of 7 times and it was already 6am.

I woke up to some one shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to a concerned Luke.

"Luke? What do you want babe...?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Not really." I replied back honestly.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked while sitting down, wrapping his arms around me.

"Stomach hurts really bad, Luke..." I whimpered into his chest while gritting my teeth. The pain is just unbearable right now.

"Should we go to the hospital?" He asked with concern written all over his face.

Before I could answer, the churning came back and I leaned over the toilet and puked. I closed my eyes while coughing up bile.

"Oh my god!" I heard Luke scream. I opened my eyes and realized I was puking up blood.

"Luke, help me..." I whispered.

"I know baby. Hang in there."

He picked me up and ran me to the car.

I was closing my eyes. I opened them and saw we were there. Guess I had dosed off.

The pain is so bad right now. It feels like something is trying to rip through me.

He carried me inside. He yelled at a nurse and they got us a stretcher when she saw the condition I was in.

I blacked out after that.

_________________________

(Luke's POV)

I am beyond scared right now. What's wrong with Calum? Or the baby! I can't lose them. They're the most important people in my life!

"Here for Calum" a doctor yelled.

"That's me. Is he ok? What about the baby?! Please let them be ok!!" I shouted.

"Calm down, sir. Calum is perfectly fine. And the babies are perfectly healthy." The doctor proclaimed.

"Oh thank god. Phew that's great ne-

Wait... What? Babies?" I paled.

"Triplets, sir. That's the reason he puked up blood. I gave him some medicine that should keep the sickness down a bit. You can go see him now if you want."

I walked into his room and say down in the chair by his bed.

"Babe..." I said slowly.

"Three babies..." He breathed out.

"This is wonderful!" I smiled at him.

"I love you, Luke. So much." He put his hands out gesturing for a hug.

"Come here, Cal." And we hugged.

God I love him.