Chapter Eighteen

(Calums POV)

A lot has happened since one incident with Luke's parents. We've flown back to London. Today, I got for my five month sonogram and we find out the genders of the babies. I'm really excited.

Luke's been really distant ever since we came back. He hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts. He hasn't answered any of the other boys, either. He said he wants to be alone and needs time to think.

He responded to one of my texts I sent yesterday. I said 'My 5month checkup is tomorrow at 2pm. Do you want me to pick you up?'

He replied 'ill meet you there.'

It made me upset, but I didn't reply after. Why bother him if he's gonna be in a mood all day, anyways.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet. I got in my car and drove off. I turned on the radio and blasted One Direction 'Best Song Ever'. God I love that song.

I pulled up to the doctors office and signed in. The nurse said the doctor would call me back it a bit.

I took a seat in one of the uncomfortable waiting chairs. Luke still wasn't here. I sent him a text asking if he was on his way.

Ten minutes had passed by and still to sign of Luke. He didn't even reply to the message. Was he really gonna blow this off? I know he's upset about his parents, but he said he'd be here for me. For the babies. Screw him.

"Calum?" The doctor called me back cheerfully.

Seriously Luke? Ugh.

I followed the nurse to the room and sat up on the metal bed.

"Is the father going to be here, today?" She asked noticing Luke wasn't here.

"I guess not-"

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Traffic... Yanno. The usual." Luke came in and had a seat next to the bed.

I have him an annoyed look as he sat.

"Hello Luke, nice to see you again. Alright Calum, please lift up your shirt for me." She asked

I nodded and laid down pulling my shirt up. She placed the freezing cold gel on my stomach as I let out a gasp. She just chuckled.

"Might be a tad cold, I guess I should of warned." She laughed.

"Alright, would you two like to know the genders of the babies?"

"Yes" Luke and I both said at the same time.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Alright. Baby A here, is a boy. Baby B is another boy, and baby C is a little girl. Congratulation, guys." She said while wiping the gel off my stomach.

I turned to Luke.

"Did you hear that, Luke? Two boys and a girl!" I said cheerfully.

"I love you, cal" he said with tears in his eyes. I have him a little hug.

"Thank you, doctor." I said leaving.

Luke and I were walking in the Parking lot. I stopped him.

"Luke... " I started

"Calum, I'm really sorry I haven't been talking to you. I wasn't trying to ignore you. It's just, I can't believe my parents would do this to me. It's like I don't have a family." He replied with a few tears coming out.

"You'll always have me. And the babies." I said wiping his tears with my thumb.

"You're the best. I love you so much." He cried hugging me.

"I love you, too. Lets go home" I said. We went back to my flat and spent all day watching movies and having a great day together

"You wanna sleep over?" I asked Luke.

"Of course, babe." He kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight." I said trying to let sleep wash over me.

"Goodnight." I heard as I was out like a light.

____________________________________________________

(A/N) alright guys, sorry this was kinda short. Remember to keep voting and commenting. More updates tomorrow! Love you all! Goodnight (: