Chapter Three

June 5th (3 months earlier)

''WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WAKE UP''  i screamed into my boyfriends ear as he lay peacefully on the bed. I was bouncingwith excitment. I always loved birthdays, and i just knew this would be one to remember!. ''Aw babe, happy birthday'' He said half asleep. He Lent over to kiss me softly on the lips. '' Come on get up you have to go shower! theres loads to be done babe, I want today to be perfect since last year was a mess!''. I said childishly pulling him by the arm. Last year my birthday was a complete and utter fail. Jamie had planned everything. Only I got the flu real bad so I ended up spending the night in bed. This year was going to be a real party to remember!

My phone hadn't stopped ringing all day but I didn't;t mind because everything was going perfectly well. I was in my room with the girls getting ready and I just couldn't wait to spend the night wrapped around Jamie and surrounded by friends. I patched up the last few bits of my tan, it was very natural looking, Thank God! I had my luscious medium-brown long hair lightly curled and my make up done to perfection. I was so happy that everything was going so smoothly for once. I put on my short light purple bandeau dress along with my turquoise court stilettos and my matching giant clutch bag. I was buzzing for tonight.

''Leah the cars here! hurry babe'' My best friend Kendal yelled from downstairs. I came down and I was greatly complimented by everyone. I felt great about myself tonight, I knew it would be amazing. ''C'mon Leah hurry i'm so excited! Lets go''. Jade roared. We clambered into the car and drove to the Middleton 5 star hotel. I was anxious to see how the night went. I linked with the girls and we all ran inside.