Chapter Twelve

My blackberry beeped and soon as I arrived home. Two new messeges.

From Jamie

Hey Babe, Want to come over? 

Jay x

Ugh he sent it three hours ago. Guilt filled my body when I read his messege.

To Jamie

Hi Jay, sorry I just got off work now. Its a bit late I think i'm just going to go to bed i'll call you tomorrow.

Leah x

Jamie, depite what he did with Chelsea really was a good guy. He treated me right and lately we were getting on so well. Why did I kiss Ben? THere was a txt form Ben too.

From Ben Dardis

I knew you wanted me gorgeous haha see you tomorrow.

Ben x

I laughed at his messege but didn't feel the need to reply. I put on my P'js and hopped into bed. Jamie or Ben? Well i knew I liked Jamie but Ben was so mysterious or something about him just made me so excited. For all I know Ben might just be using me. Oh well it wasn't long until I fell fast asleep.

''Following me gorgeous?'' Ben asked with a wink. ''Ha you wish hun.'' I responded playfully. ''Come to my office, I wanna show you something'' He said then began wlaking in the direction of his office. ''Okaay'' I said and followed him.

He closed the door as I leant against his desk, he came straight over and caught me off guard and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. There was that feeling agian. The rush of excitment. I ran my hands through his hair as the hands roamed my body swiftly. My heart was pounding again, and I could feel his heart pounding against my chest. My breaths were getting deeper as his hand wandered under my skirt. Ripples of pleasure took over my body. I took off his shirt and he whipped off mine. He kissed my neck and lowered down to my stomach. I pulled down his trousers and he lifted me up and put me on his desk. I lay there as he spread my legs gently, he put my legs around his waist as he pulled my body closer to his. I felt a rush of danger, the fact that anyone could just walk in made it so much more exciting.

When we were done I walked out of his office as if nothing had happend. Out of the builing and drove straight over to Jamies house.