Chapter Nineteen

''You look incredable'' Jamie said with his mouth wide open.

I walked slowly down the stairs in my long silky light blue low cut dress. It dipped nicely at the back and i lifted it slightly at the front because it was the slightest bit too long.

''Not too bad yourself babe.'' I said as I drapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

''You ready to go?'' He said taking my hand.

''Ready teddy!'' I smiled sweetly

The journey to the Rosewood Riverbank Hotel was quick, When he arrived the atmosphere was buzzing.

Jamies relatives bombarded us as we entered the main hall. It was decorated very tastefull and the feeling of Christmas circled the room.

''Jamie! Jamie Oh it feels like ages since i've seen your beautiful face.'' A middle aged woman roared and she grabbed Jamie and squeezed the life out of him as I stood back. 

''Oh Maggie! How are you? Looking better than ever!'' Jamie replied charmingly

''Oh you! I'm wonderful, is this your girlfriend? oh she is just stunning!'' Maggie said as she trpped me in a strangling hug.

''I er em I'm Jamies kind of girlfriend, we met before, well weve met every year at this party for the past few years'' I replied not really knowing what to say

''Oh how foolish of me! You just get More and more beautiful each year my dear!'' She smiled at me sweetly.

We drifted around meeting and greeting for the next our. I then stopped Ben with possibly the most beautiful looking girl in the world linking with him.

''Theres Ben! I best go chat to him. I'll find you in a bit okay?'' I said letting go of Jamies arm and kissing his cheek.

''Okay babe.'' Jamie said

''Ben! '' I half shouted

''Oh uh Leah em how are you? Im sorry about yesterday...'' Ben said with an embarassed face.

''Oh dont be silly it was no big deal right? Whos this? I said politly smiling at the beautiful girl beisde him and putting out my hand.

She stared at me with huge green eyes and brushed her medium brown hair curled to the side out of her face. Her body was amazing, she wore a stunning strapless navy corset dress that puffed out form the waist down.

''I'm Jessica Bing, nice to meet you.'' She said confidently

''Leah Stevenson'' I smiled back

''Well I best go get some drinks ill eh...'' 

''Ill come with you!'' Ben cut over me

''Ill be back in a second Jess.'' He smiled at her

She smiled sweetly then turned to her friends.

''Why are you here again?'' I asked curiously

'' My mams friends invited us I come everyyear'' Ben said bluntly uninterested.

''Really? Im here every year but I never see you.'' I reasponded

''Your such a fool Leah! Jamies not good for you, I'm telling you, you deserve way better.'' Ben blurted out

''Excuse me? You don't even know him I-''

''I know him well enough to know that he doesn't treat you right'' Ben cut me off

''No you don't! You don't know him! I love him.'' I replied furiously

''No you don't Leah, I know You don't love him.'' Ben stared at me