Chapter Ten

I had tried on every outfit in my closit until I finally decided to wear my black bodycon dress with my pale pink peep toe stillettos and matching large clutch bag. I ran downstairs when I heard the doorbell. ''Woah, you look amazing Leah.'' Jamie said with a twinkle in his eye. I kissed him softly on the cheek. ''You too babe.'' I said winking. He was dressed smartly in dark jeans and a checkered shirt buttoned up to the top. His hair was messy but it still looked amazing. He held out his hand and we walked down to his red sports car. 

We pulled up outside club Tango. I gave Jamie a puzzled look. ''What are we doing here? This is the last place I want to be, it reminds me of you and her...'' I said folding my arms. ''Because babe, we used to come here all the time we can't let something like that ruin all our memories.'' I nodded at him and waved my hands dismissivly. We hopped out o the car and wlaked into the bar.

We took sat on the high stools at the bar and ordered shots. It felt like old times. My phone beeped. I pulled my blackberry out of my pocket. Jamie looked over my phone. ''Whos Ben?'' He asked with a look of jelousy in his eyes. ''Oh hes my boss.'' I said not wanting to explain everything. I opened the messege.

From Ben Dardis

Hey Gorgeous, I dropped by yours just there, obvisiously your out. Thought you had no plans? haha lier, anyway not to worry i'll chat to you tomorrow.

Ben x

''Thats a bit flirty for a boss don't you think.'' Jamie asked a little angry. ''Oh nevermind him, he's like that to everyone its who he is.'' I said smiling at Jamie. ''Why would he be dropping by to your house again? tahts twice this week?'' I could sence Jamies jelously. ''I don't know actaully. Guess i'll find out tomorrow.'' I said taking another shot.  I leaned over and pressed my lips against his to avoid him asking more questions, I almost felt guilty but I don;t know why, nothing was going on between me and Ben, I had nothing to hide. I replied to Bens text.

To Ben Dardis

Yep last minuit plans, I'm in club Tango. Sorry about that, see you tomorrow.

Leah x

He replied lesss then a minuit later.

From Ben Dardis

Drinking on a work night? Oh your in for it tomorrow gorgeous! haha enjoy

Ben x

His text made me smile and blush a little, Jamie grabbed my phone and read out the text. ''What the hell is wrong with this creep.?'' He snapped. ''Nothing is wrong with him! Hes just a flirtatious guy.'' I bit back. ''Maybe we should go its getting late and I've work tomorrow.'' I said starting to slurr my words. ''Okay babe lets go.'' 

We locked up Jamies car and walked back to my place.''Thanks for wlaking me home Jay, and thanks for tonight it really enjoyed myself it was just like old times.'' I smiled lovingly. ''No bother babe, thank you for your company, I love you.'' He said holding my waist and proceeding to lean in and kiss me pashionatly, I ran my fingers through his hair roughly. ''Hey I know I've work tomorrow, but wanna stay over.'' I said with a cheeky smile. ''Of course I do babe.'' Jamie said winking.

We ran straight up to my room and rushed to whipping off each others clothes. I violently pushed him onto the bed and pounced on top of him.