Chapter Eleven

''Hungover much, gorgeous?'' Ben said walking into my office and sitting down on the edge of my desk.

''Not too bad now I must say.'' I said giving a sly wink and getting up from my seat. ''So what did you want last night?'' I said folding my arms. ''Oh I just wanted a chat.'' He said smiling at me. ''You drove half an hour at half seven at night to my apartment just to chat?'' I said eyeng him suspiciously. ''Yep, thats exactly what I did, problem?'' 

''Nope no problem, what did you wanna chat about? '' I said. ''Oh you know...stuff.'' He said smiling and moving closer to me. The sexual tension was driving me crazy. What was I doing? I have a boyfriend. Well actaully I don't. Me and Jamie arent a couple..yet. So a bit of flirting with other men was harmless.

He put his arm around my waist and softly wispered into my ear. ''I still havent punished you for drinking on a work night.'' It sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way. He got me excited, but hes my boss, this was wrong. He then winked and walked out the door.

I stood there in shock. 

When work was over I walked out the main door, I was a lot later tonight, it was around half eight ish. ''Oh someones working late tonight aye?'' Ben asked as he was standing outside. ''What are you doing here? and yes I'm making up for going out last night.'' I said giggling. ''I'm getting ready to lock up, I didn't even realise you were still here.'' He said moving closer. He put his arms on my lower back and wisperered into my ear. ''Goodnight gorgeous.'' He said then pulled me violently and kissed me  on the lips, it sent tingles through my body and my heart started racing. I pulled him closer and kissed him harder. I stopped and looked into his eyes. ''Goodnight Ben.'' I said laughing and then walking over to my car.