Chapter Nine

I walked nervously to my office, hoping to God I wouldn't run into Ben. What could he have wanted the other night?

''Morning gorgeous.''

''Shit!.'' I mumbled under my breath.

''Good morning Mr Dardis'' I said blushing. ''Oh Leah, please don;t call me that.'' He laughed at me. ''Sorry BEN.'' I said cheekily.  ''Wait actauly what did you want me for the other night?'' I asked curiously.

''Oh yeah, em its nothing.'' Ben said looking at the gorund. ''No tell me.'' I said walking closer to him. As if on cue his phone began to ring. ''I have to get this gorgeous i'll talk to you later.'' He said winking then turning his back and walking into his office.

I couldn't focus on my work all day. My toughts of Jamie flowed through my head all day, and strangly enough Ben too. Was I falling for my flirty boss? No I cant be. Things were going welll for me and Jamie don't be silly. 

At five of clock on the dot I jumped out of my seat and ran towards the exit, I couldn't wait to go home. Ben stopped me on the way. ''What you doing later tonight gorgeous?'' He asked with a smile. ''Em nothing at all, why?'' I asked confused. ''Oh just wondering, see you tomorrow.'' He said with a wink. ''Uh bye Ben.'' I said flirtatiously.

I was walking towards my car when I seen someone leaning against it. It was Jamie. ''Jamie?'' I said with a confused grin. ''Hey babe, I just wanted to see if you wanna go for drinks tonight?'' He responded with that smile that just makes me smile back. ''Of course, what time?'' I said giving him a quick hug. ''Sevenish?'' He said kissing me on the cheek. ''Perfect''

''I'll pick you up then, i'll call you when i'm on my way, love you.'' He said sweetly ''I love you too Jay.'' I said hopping into my jeep.