Chapter Eight

I put on my trackies and snuggled up on my couch with a bundle of food and a stack of movies. Of course this would happen to me. My one night stand turns out to be my boss. He was gorgeous but I'm sure every other girl in the world thought that too. I wonder was he a player? Hes very flirtatious but seems nice. My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. I stumbled to the door.

''Hey Leah.'' I looked up to see Jamie standing nervously at my door in his grey skinny jeans and a white tshirt. ''What are you doing here Jamie?'' I asked angrily. ''I just want to talk, please hear me out.'' He pleaded

''Go on.'' I looked unamused

''Leah, I can't stop thinking about you,I love you r. I cant get over you, I feel more in love with you than ever. Please you have to give me a chance I promise I can change for you.'' He looked pathetic now but still my heart melted a little.

''Come in.'' I stood back and held open the door. A wide smile spread across his face and he swiftly moved inside. I don't know if it was because I was lonely or in love but I really wanted some company. I plopped down on the sofa and Jamie sat close beside me, he put his arm around me and I pulled my blanket over us. I felt comforted around him but I didn't know if i could ever trust him again.

I was glad that he was here. ''I love you Leah, and I understand if you don;t feel the same way anymore, but please, let me back into your life, wheter its just as friends or if you like more but I cant live without you Leah.'' Jamie said softly. ''Jamie...'' I looked up at him and pressed my lips against his. He put his hand on my face as the kiss deepened. I kicked the blanket onto the floor and I moved onto my knees as we continued to kiss passionately. I put my legs on either side of Jamie and then pulled his tshirt over his head and tossed it onto the carpet. He pulled off my tank top as I lay back onto the sofa and he leened over me. His hot body pressed against me. I whipped off his belt and pulled off his jeans my heart beat speaded up. Once again the doorbell went.

''Ignore it/.'' Jamie said kissing my neck. ''I can't what if its important.'' I said jumping up off the couch a throwing on my tshirt as Jamie sat up and put on his jeans. I ran to the door. 

''Hey gorgeous.'' 

It was Ben. 

''Your tank tops inside out.'' Ben said smirking. My face went bright red. ''I ehhh.'' I studdered.

''You what? Can I come in?'' Ben asked laughing at me. Gosh he was hot. ''NO! sorry I mean its not a good time I,'' I was cut off by Jamie shoutingg at me from the sofa. ''Who is it babe?'' 

My face was now burnig red. ''Eh its my boss Jay, give me a minuit.''' I said back softly. ''Oh..I see your busy, em so sorry I'll eh see you tomorrow..'' And before I could even respond he dashed off again. I shut the door slowly.