Chapter Seventeen

I closed my apartment door and sat down on my sofa. This familiar feeling of pain took over my body. I had no idea what to do with myself. How could he do this to me again? I actually thought he had changed. I went upstairs and put on my small purple cut out dress with my black stilettos. I pulled my blonde hair into a high ponytail and curled it, I did my make up then grabbed my clutch.

To Kevin B

Sorry I know it's been a long time, but I'm back. Yous out tonight?

Leah x

Kevin was my old 'drinking buddy'. I'd go out with him and the group several times a week. What I loved about Kevin and his friends were that they were so easy going. They were laid back and just spent time having fun!

From Kevin B

Haha! long time no see stranger. Of course were out tonight. Meet us @  Zed bar, were here now?

Kev x

Score! I look in my small compact mirror and then took I deep breath. I was past crying. Now I was going back to my old ways. Clubbing and forgetting all my problems.

As I stepped into club Zed, a group of clearly underage boys stared at me. ''Can I get you a drink baby?'' A young blond boy asked. ''No thanks kids.'' I replied without even looking at him. His friends burst out laughing

I looked towards the back of the club, beside the dance floor I spotted Kevin. He stood up when he noticed me.

''Leah, where the fuck have you been?'' Kevin said , lifting me up and squeezing me. ''Long story, basicaly I got back with Jamie so I calmed down, but now things have gone sour so here I am.'' I said with a smile.

''Glad to have you back Leah.'' Kevin smiled with his arm around my waist. Actually theres someone I wan you to meet. ''Leah, this is my friend Ben.'' I looked over to see my boss sitting at the table with Kevin and his friends. What the heck.

''Ben Dardis? What the fuck are you doing here?'' I said shocked.

''Yous know each other?'' Kevin said equally  as shocked

''Bens my boss Kevin.'' I said taking a seat beside Kevin. ''Yeah I have a life outside work you know gorgeous.'' Ben said winking. I blushed. Kevin went up to get drinks.

We drank loads and danced a bit. I sat back down facing Ben. ''Come here.'' He said smiling

I moved closer sitting down beside Ben. We sat there laughing and flirting for the next hour or so. I was drunk, and I guess I was fully single now. ''So, things over between you and Jamie?'' Ben said looking straight at me.

''Yep.'' I said bluntly , sipping my straw.

We whispered into each others ears. Next thing we both stood up and said goodbye to everyone then walked out of the club with Bens arm around my shoulder. ''My place or yous?'' Ben asked cheekily. I was wasted but so was he. ''Mine'' I smiled. We hopped into a taxi. Ben told him where exactly to go.

Ben put his arm aorund me. ''You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my whole life.'' He whispered into my ear. I looked at his face and smiled. He leaned over and kissed me. 

We got out of the taxi at my house and both stumbled to my door. The second we were inside I put my arms around Bens neck.  He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to my bedroom.

He pushed me up against the wall. My legs still around him and we began pashionatly kissing. It started to get rough. I pulled off his top and then slipped out of my dress, keeping my heels on.

I pushed him onto my bed then climbed on top kneeling with my legs on either side of him. I could feel how hard he was.  I leaned down and kissed him, pulled of his trousers and he rolled over making me on bottom. ''Your so sexy Leah.'' He said. which made me so hot.