Interested?

"Morning." I grunted as I stumbled into the kitchen. I was greated by the strong smell of Amun's traditional English breakfast, wafting around the room.

"Morning love, would you like something to eat? I've just started cooking breakfast." My mum asked me once she had acknowledged my appearance in the room.

"Umm, yes please," I replied, grabbing a plate and placing it next to the oven where she was cooking; grabbing a mug on my way back and placing next to the just - boiled kettle, placing a teaspoon of coffee beans into the empty mug and pouring the boiling water into my mug, mixing it with semi-skimmed milk until the coffee beans had fully dissolved.

"Did you see Brad whilst coming downstairs?" My mum asked me as she focused on piling the food onto my plate.

"No, his bedroom door was closed, I assumed he was still in bed," I replied, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Do you mind rushing upstairs to get him please? We haven't seen him since he's been back from America, all he's done is sleep. He's also received an email from Joe, it looked quite important."

"Yeah, sure," I replied, taking a sip of my drink, placing it down on the table and stumbling out of the kitchen, still not fully awake as I slowly made my way upstairs towards my brothers room.

"Brad, wake up!" I grunted as I walked into his room. My nose wrinkled with disgust as the strong smell of sweat and stuffiness hit me.

"What time is it?" Asked an annoyed voice from underneath a mound of blankets, a duvet and pillows.

"Late enough! Mum wants you up, she said you've got an email from Joe, it looked important apparently so I advise you to get up." I answered back.

"Is she cooking breakfast?" Brad asked.

"Yes." I replied bluntly. "Just get up" I said as I walked out of his room and back downstairs, closing the door behind me on my way out.

"Is he up?" My mum asked me as soon as I set foot in the kitchen

"Yeah" I replied, walking back to the table, happy to see a large plate of food waiting next to my coffee, soon to be completely demolished.

"Morning mum." I turned my head to face a shirtless Brad walking into the kitchen, his hair was a mess and his eyes half closed.

"Brad, put a shirt on for crying out loud," I moaned at him.

"Maia, leave him be," my mum snapped at me, causing me to sigh and turn back in my chair. "Did you sleep well, Brad?" She questioned my older brother

"Yeah...are you still cooking breakfast?"

"I am, would you like some?"

"Yes please." Brad responded as he sat down opposite me at the kitchen table.

"While you're waiting do you want to read the email Joe sent you?" My mum asked, obviously more interested as to what the email said than Brad did himself.

Brad grabbed his phone from one of the kitchen counters and unplugged it from its charger. He unlocked his phone and opened up the email; as he began to read, I watched as his eyebrows furrowed together before widening with delight.

"What did he want?" I asked as I munched on a piece of bacon.

"We're shooting a video for 'Rest Your Love' tomorrow. Joe wants us to grab as many people as we can to be part of it. He said the people can be anyone we like, however, they don't have to stay with us as they're allowing people to chose what room they go in."

"Sounds interesting, do you know what the rooms are for?" Asked my mum

"We're all going to have seperate ones. I'm not sure why; the email states that I have a skater themed room; Connor a circus; James a banquet, and Tris has a Nerf War theme."

"Sounds fun. Who are you going to bring?"

"I'm not too sure yet, Joe said we've already got that band we've just signed, Conor Maynard, Maisie Williams and a few others we know are involved, we just need a few more who are willing to join in."

"I thought the only band you've signed was The Tide?" I questioned him, surprised at the fact this was the first I had heard of this new band.

"No, we signed another one a few weeks ago: New Hope Club. You can meet them when we go on tour, they're around your age."

"Oh, nice" I responded

"Why don't you get your sister to go with you tomorrow? You two haven't seen each other in months. Plus she can meet the new band you've signed; it'll give her the chance to get to know them before tour?" My mum said as she placed Brads plate of food down infront of him on the table

"Would you be interested in coming along and being part of the video?" Brad asked sarcastically as he picked up a knife and fork and started cutting into the fried egg on his plate. 

"Sure, it's not like I've got anything better to do tomorrow." I replied with a smirk, knowing full well my answer would annoy my brother, as I cleared up the last of my food and placed the dirty dish into the dishwasher.

"Sounds great" he sighed. "I'll ask a few of my mates and then I guess I'll have a bunch of people ready for tomorrow," Brad muttered to himself as he tucked into his food.

---
Hope you enjoyed! X